chapter 1

Aditi's pov

I groaned as my alarm went off. another busy day of another busy week. lazy, I laid down again closing my eyes.

"Aditi! if you laid down again I will splash cold water over you!" came my mom's voice. I quickly get up, took a quick shower and changed into a Kurti.

 I quickly get up, took a quick shower and changed into a Kurti

when I was down, my dad was in the living room with his laptop. he is such a busy businessman.

"good morning," I said to everyone who replied to me. chottu was running here and there while bhabi [sister-in-law] ran behind him to make him wear his shirt. Kiran bhai[ elder brother] and nakhul were eating breakfast.

As I was eating breakfast, I felt something ticklish under the table. I went down only to see my little chottu playing with my diwani. I picked him up and sits him on my lap and starts to feed him. 

"Aditi, don't feed him too much, he has eaten his cereals like 10 minutes ago," Kiran Bhai said. 

"Okay," I replied.

nakhul was sitting silent and it was unusual. but then I spotted headphones in his ears. he and his love for pos.

"there you are," bhabi said as she came with chottu"s t-shirt. she is quite exhausted from running behind chottu, I can see. 

"chottu, be a good boy and wear this," she said. chottu shook his head and said

"I dwon wat Cho" [ i don't want to] 

"see if you don't wear this then didi won't buy you chocolates. chottu looked at me and I nodded my head agreeing with bhabi as my mouth was full of sandwiches. 

"he quickly jumped off and wear his t-shirts. 

after finishing my breakfast, I showed my hands to bhabi. she looked at me for some time then sighed, lending her hands to her husband. Kiran Bhai lend his hand to dad and dad rolled his eyes. he took out some bills from his pocket and passed them to me.

don't get us wrong. it's not like we don't have money. It's that we use cards more than bills and yeah, dad has some changes.

I have enough money but tell me, who uses their money when they have a rich dad and brother?

I shoved my money into my bag and ran outside and looked at the clock. I am already 5 mins late!

" be careful beta," my dear grandma said as I hugged her. 

"don't worry dad" I assured her and planted a small kiss on her forehead. I started my Scotty and within seconds I was on road. yes, I ride Scotty.

I have cars but this Scotty was my grandpa's gift before he died and we both share a bond. it also has a name, Sheetal. nice name right? I know! 

I was riding smoothly. suddenly I spot a little kid in the middle of the road. he was following a ball that roll off to the other side of the road. a car was coming in its way. I quickly parked my Scotty on the roadside and run off to the kid. just miss, I wrap him in my hands and he was rescued. his mom came running to me and thanked me a lot.