Do you hear that? Sweet sweet vengeances!

Tw: suicide notes, murder
Chapter 19.
1:30am
Location: police station: no one's around
-Billies POV-
"Ms O'Connell ... wha- what made you think they we were never gonna catch up to you and your killings" the officer asked me. I laughed a little bit but I can tell he was serious.

"Wha-what makes you think I did all these things?" I said with a smirk. "We literally have on tape of you killing serenity's father. We had dna samples on your skin under nios nails after we found her cut up and dismembered" the officer said which I cut him off.

"Wha-what? I haven't seen nio in fucking months... what do you mean nio was cut up? What happened to my friend!?" I asked with tears holding back in my eyes.

"Don't play with me billie we know you killed nio" the man said. " i DIDNT touch nio! Last time I've seen nio was when I was working in the mall!" I said trying to hold back my laugh.

"...what made you kill serenity's dad" the cop asked. I wiped the tear that fell out my left eye and stared at him with a straight face. "He had it coming."
-flash back-
-billies in her car-
Didn't I tell you I wasn't over? After seeing my sweet serenity give birth to our daughter, I quickly left the hospital. I ran out of the hospital quite quickly because I have plans to do. But I caught serenity dad's eye. He looked me dead in the eye.

Part of me knew that he knew that I never quite disappeared and that I was right in front of his eyes. But then again... he couldn't tell a donkey's head from his ass. He was a very oblivious motherfucker.

He was next on my list. I'll do the same thing I did with nio. Meet him at a bar. Take to my place... and.. have fun! You know?. I've waited for this moment since the day I met him. He's gonna be right under my finger and no one... and I mean no is gonna stop me from killing him.

I knew his schedule. I knew where he went on certain days, and I knew he was like every average American dad out there. He goes to his
Job, spends about six hours there if not extra if he needs to.

Then he goes to Trader Joe's to get him two packs of six-pack beers and goes down to the fishing hall down the cost, did I mention they have their cabin?. He goes down there fishing, it's a completely isolated place so why don't I just give him a visit. Instead of going to a bar, I'll just meet him up at the cabin.

I dyed my hair black. I'm back.. back better than ever. I won't stop til I get my serenity and my child back, no matter what it takes. I will..not...stop.

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

She went and opened a crooked window that was always easy to open. She's done this a million times before. This was the spot serenity and Billie would occasionally fuck when they didn't wanna be at school or around anybody else.

She brung a bag and a jug of gasoline with her. She always kept it in her trunk in case she ran out of gas for her.. errands.. she began to pour gasoline in the upper bedrooms, on the wood tiles... down the stairs.. and on the wall.