INFO!!!

This is a rewrite for my other story on my page. This story is currently being rewritten again and now the reader will be gender neutral.

Please understand that I do not  condone to a relationship like in this story to be in real life. I don't find it pleasant at all and people shouldn't be wanting to be in a relationship like this with anyone. As for why I am writing this I am simply bored and want to write something of horror. This will only have some characters that are actually going to have a healthy mind set but not all. Again, this story is to only cure my boredom also I do not like relationships like this after what happened to someone close to me, or at all in general I do not condone these relationships.

Triggers: this story will have an unhealthy amount of relationships, mentions of knives, death, suicidal intentions, a yandere theme, mentions of guns, torture, cussing, yelling, cutting, and a lot more coming into the future.
Don't be mean to peoples in the comments I want to keep it at least friendly. If you guys have any suggestions tell me. Give me other characters you want in the book and I will add them when needed. If you like this book I suggest my one shot book I made. It's a lot friendlier than this story too.

Please do not read if triggered by any of these listed! Now that you have read the terms and what has to come you may read. I hope you enjoy.