Chapter 13

Edited

A/N I'm skipping over the whole Stevie situation cause I'm lazy.

Ruby's pov

 I groan stepping out of the wizard portal," why on earth do a bunch of high schoolers have to save the wizarding world, what is this harry potter?" I scoff sitting down on the couch in the Russo's lair.

" Seriously you'd think they'd have some sort of defence system or something," Alex said from the other couch.

" so..... How's it going with max." She taunts me." Please, I really don't wanna talk about it right now. Why are boys so stressful." I whine.

I'm sitting in max's and max flashes in." oh hey, your back," I say looking up from my phone." yeah look we drew a mustache on Stevie's brother." He laughs showing me a picture and I laugh.

" what are you watching?" He asks looking over my phone." bts performing black swan. They're so amazing god I think I'm in love with teaching, Jimin and yoongi " I cry.

" please j-hope is so much hotter." He laughs.

I turn and look at him. " something you wanna tell me buddy?" I quirk my eyebrow." what do you mean?" He said confused and I roll my eyes and laugh, "nothing."

" anyways I'm trying to find floor seat tickets to their concert next week but they're all sold out," I whine." oh you mean these," Max said pulling tickets out of his back pocket.

" no way, are those real!"" yep, I got us both tickets to a bts concert. Am I amazing or am I amazing?"

" oh my god, max I love you!" I scream jumping on top of him, tackling him into a hug." I know who wouldn't love me."

" come on let's go flex our tickets," I say 

" Alex! Guess what. Max got me floor tickets to go see bts!" I scream running downstairs." keep it down and take your fangirling somewhere else I have a headache." she rolls her eyes

" did you just say you got floor tickets to bts?" Justin said rushing down the stairs." I couldn't get any floor tickets so I'm stuck in the stands."

" well sucks to be you" max sticks his tongue out.

Ruby's POV

 finally time, the day has come. Max and i got to the arena we were one of the first people there." Okay, I wrote down the spell that'll speed up time so that way the lineup will only feel like 6 seconds for us," I say and I cast the spell.

" did it work," i say looking around?

" NEXT" the person at the door yells.  " I guess it did."

We get into the arena, army bombs in our hands," oh my god I feel like I'm gonna die," I squeal holding Max's hand.

" same I can't wait to see j-hope live." He says swinging around a sign that says 'I love you j-hope.'I have a sign too but mine is mostly a joke it says 'yoongi marry me'

( bro the yoongi marry me saga is my fav thing about this fandom 😭 )

It's the middle of the show now and they're taking a break from performing.

And the camera is showing fan signs on the screen when suddenly I see mine and max's on screen.
We both start screaming and holding up our signs.

" yoongi marry me!" Taehyung said laughing which lead to the rest of them laughing" I love you too" j-hope replied to Max's sign,  And we both scream even louder and then the music for dynamite rang in our ears.

" oh my god I can't believe that we were noticed, j-hope said that he loves me" max cries."I know I feel like I'm dreaming" I sigh taking a sip of my milkshake.

The bell for the ice cream parlour opens I can't see who it's because max and I are seated in the back." I'll order the ice cream you guys go sit down." A voice says. 

I look up from my drink and see 6 boys sitting down at a table across from us. My eyes go wide." what are you looking at-" max said turning around and he stops breathing.

His head slowly turned back around " ruby, pinch me" he murmurs. And I do. " ouch. oh my god I'm not dreaming"

The boys are talking and I stare at them, not in a creepy way but in an oh my god I can't believe this is happening way.

I guess I've been staring a little hard because one of them looks up at me." hi," Jimin says waving. My eyes go wide for the 100th time today. " hi." I say trying not to stutter.

" I like your hair," Teahyung said from beside Jimin, by now all the boys are looking here. Okay, that's my breaking point. Tears are now pouring down my face.

" thank you," I say through the tears.

" um if you guys don't mind could we get a picture" i sniffle, mascara running down my face." sure!" They said unsure as to why I'm crying.

" oh my god really," I jump out of my seat still crying a little bit." oh, you were the one who had the yoongi marry me sign. " Taehyung laughs as he notices the sign by my leg.

" oh yeah, it was just a joke tho I didn't actual-" I'm stopped when yoongi grabs my hand and places one of his rings in it.

" you need a ring first." He laughs at my dumbfounded expression. ( A/N  yall I'm just living out my own dreams in this fic lmao )

After taking the picture with all of them we left the shop because we felt they needed privacy from crazy fans."I can't believe I have yoongi's ring." I sigh holding it close to my chest

" oh okay I'm starting to think that we've been transferred into some sort of fanfic," Max says looking around." whatever it is I never want it to end."

End of chapter.

Okay, this is another filler I know it had nothing to do with the plot but I dreamt this last night so I decided to write it down because I have no other ideas lol.

Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate how pretty Jimin is 😩