6.

VOTE & COMMENT.

Chapter 6.

—She walked through the school hallways, and it felt like everyone was looking at her, it was the end of the day, and she had to hurry up

She walked through the school hallways, and it felt like everyone was looking at her, it was the end of the day, and she had to hurry up. Nicolas wasn't here anymore to pick her up, so she had to catch the bus home.

Her head was hurting, and she was tired of the gossiping she has been hearing all day, people just didn't know how to take a break. Or mind their own business.

She pushed the school doors open and sighed, the sunlight warmed her up, and she smiled a little. At least the weather was good.

As she was walking towards the parking lot with the school busses, Jared stopped her.

"Where are you going ? You don't have a ride ?" He frowned.

"No, not anymore." She sighed, he realized what she was hinting at and decided to just keep his mouth shut on the topic.

"Come on, I'll take you home." He nodded at his car, she gave him a skeptic look.

"No funny shit Nura for real, let me be nice." He said and she nodded her head.

"Straight home, please, I'm not in the mood to be anywhere else. I'm serious Jared." She warned him.

"Alright, alright." He held his hands up and opened Nura's door, she got in, and he closed the door before getting in on his side.

"So, how you have been ?" Jared asked once he started driving.

"I'm living, that's enough for me." She looked out of the window.

"Listen, Nura. About what I did to break us up, I'm really sorry and I-"

"I don't care any more Jared." She shook her head.

"You don't ? So you would give me another chance if I put in the effort ?" He wondered.

"I said I don't care, my feelings are gone. I'm not about to jump into something with you again, for real, you hurt me real bad." She said.

"But I'm trying to make things right, I'm trying to be a better person for you." He looked over at her, and she shook her head.

"Be a better person for yourself and the future girl you are about to date, you did what you did and that's it. It's not a mistake, the universe makes us do things, and we have to deal with it. It's not a mistake, don't regret it and just move on." She shrugged.