9.

A/N
I'm sorry I'm updating this slow, trying to write more but sometimes I'm just not in the mood yk. 🥺

Chapter 9.

—"Get in

"Get in." Chris looked out of his window at Bethany, he just left Nura's house to go sell some drugs to Bethany.

He sighed as she got in, he just wanted to go back to Nura to cuddle with her and go back to sleep.

"It's so cold outside." Bethany shivered and Chris raised his eyebrow.

"Cause you wearing that lil ass shirt." He shook his head before he gave her the weed and she gave him the money.

"You don't think this is cute ?" She smirked and pushed her chest out, he didn't even spare her a glance as he counted the money she just gave him.

"Aight, you are good." He nodded and she chuckled.

"So, what are you doing right now ?" She wondered.

"What you mean ? I'm trying to go back to my girl house and sleep." He shook his head.

"Your girl ?" She frowned.

"Yes, my girl." He confirmed before he reached over and opened her door, she nodded and got out.

She closed the door and turned around, expecting him to roll the window down, but he threw his hand up and waved before he started driving back to Nura's house.

As he arrived, he noticed her bedroom lights were on, he knew she was awake now. When he left, she was still sleeping.

When he walked inside the house and towards Nura's room, he knew she was going to ask questions.

He walked in her room, closed the door behind him and saw Nura sitting behind her desk. He stood behind her and leaned down, pecking the skin on her shoulder. She jumped.

"You scared me." She held her chest.

"What are you doing ?" He wondered.

"Just drawing." She shrugged before placing her pencil down.

"Mhm." He hummed, resting his head in her neck, he sighed and inhaled her scent, closing his eyes.

"You're not going to tell me where you are coming from ?" She asked him and he stood back up.

"I'm sorry I had to go to a customer." He sighed.