8.

This chapter:

Bethany, 20.

VOTE & COMMENT.

Chapter 8.

—"I know you fucking lying, he bought you this ?" Chloe eyed the expensive necklace, Nura nodded her head

"I know you fucking lying, he bought you this ?" Chloe eyed the expensive necklace, Nura nodded her head.

"When I tell you I was shocked, girl I was shocked." Nura giggled.

"How did he pay for this ?" Her best friend touched the necklace made of nothing but pure Diamonds.

"I don't know, I know he is in the streets and I know it's his only income and I don't judge him because he doesn't have any other choice right now, but this is way more expensive than what he makes." She shook her head.

"You would be pissed if it's drug money ?" Chloe asked and Nura shook her head.

"Like I said, it's his only way of income, it's the gesture that counts. If I think about his situation and him doing this, I'm honestly worried he spent too much of his money on this." Nura said.

"Girl, that man is crazy about you, he got you all iced out in diamonds and shit." Chloe chuckled, causing Nura's cheeks to heat up.

"Stop it."

"Wait ? You gave him some coochie ?" Her best friend smirked.

"No ! Stop." Nura felt like her heart was about to explode.

The two made their way to the school cafeteria for lunch, they sat on their usual spot, but they were surprised when two other people joined them.

"What are you two doing here ?" Chloe looked at Dior and Zayn sitting next to them.

"We need to have a little conversation." Zayn said, Nura looked at the side of his face, which looked bruised.