13.

VOTE & COMMENT.

Chapter 13.

—"Dem motherfuckers taking years

"Dem motherfuckers taking years." August sighed laying his head on the passenger seat window.

"There they are." Chris nodded at the two boys that walked out of the liquor store stumbling and laughing cracking up jokes.

"They gon get caught lacking." August chuckled before pulling his gun of safety. Chris slowly drove after the boys who were walking away from the car.

The two boys stopped walking as they noticed the car, before they knew it August had his arm out of the window pointing his gun at them and fired.

He sent bullets into both their bodies making them collapse onto the street concrete.

"Drive, drive." August rushed, Chris pushed the pedal and sped away.

"Fuck, that lady from the store saw me." August dropped his head in his hands.

"What lady ?" Chris frowned looking in his mirror.

"The lady from the store man, she was looking through her window. Goddamn, bruh, I'm about to go to jail." August shook his head.

"Chill out, she don't know you. You are not going to jail." Chris shook his head looking back at the road.

"Man, let's go get that money, I want to know what this drama is all about." August rested his head against the car window while Chris drove to the abandoned garage where he hid the money.

When they arrived, August looked at the huge building and shook his head.

"You must love to claim the white side in you." He chuckled as the two got out of the car.

"It looked like a good place to hide the money." Chris shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, nah, this shit look like a place where people put needles in their arms." August scrunched his nose up, Chris chuckled before walking in.

"You expect me to follow ?" August raised his eyebrow.

"You want to see the money or not ?"

August sighed before following behind Chris, as the two walked into the huge abandoned garage. August looked around, his eyes wandered over all the city buses that were left behind. Along with a couple school busses.