16.

VOTE & COMMENT BECAUSE ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY !!!

Chapter 16.

—"Cench !" Chloe wrapped her arms around Cench his neck, hugging him close, Both Nura and Chris their eyes widened at what they were witnessing

"Cench !" Chloe wrapped her arms around Cench his neck, hugging him close, Both Nura and Chris their eyes widened at what they were witnessing.

"Dang, shorty, I can't breathe." Cench chuckled.

"You almost died, you know how scared I was." Chloe sniffed.

"Bitch, you were just ready to kill me for letting him stay here." Nura was shocked at her bestfriend folding over Cench.

"I know, but I don't want him to die." Chloe pouted.

"It's all good, don't mind her hating ass." Cench mugged Nura playfully, and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Let's go upstairs." Chris tapped Nura's leg and she frowned.

"Why ?" The tension has been thick between them, Nura avoided having a talk with him about what was actually going on and Chris wanted to tell her the truth. But it seems like she didn't want to know it.

"We have to talk mamas, I'm tired of avoiding shit." He whispered only for her to hear, she sighed and nodded. She avoided talking because she felt like she was going to get hurt.

"Alright." She mumbled, they made their way upstairs to Nura's bedroom.

Chris closed the door behind them.

"Alright, I'm gon to cut straight to the point. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want you in none of my street shit. But I fucked up baby, I fucked up with Snoop." Chris said, sitting down on the bed next to Nura.

"You have to explain Chris, what are you saying ?" Nura shook her head, confused.

"The money of the robbery I stole it after Nicolas got shot, Snoop found out, and now he out there to get to me. He sent Dior and Zayn up to you, then he sent them here, and they shot Cench and hurt momma." He explained.

"So, where is the money now ?" She frowned.

"It got stolen, it's gone but Snoop still on my ass. I feel like the moment he knows I lost the money, he gon kill me for real." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You have to kill him first." She said.

"That's a suicide, he got a whole gang, and I ain't no killer." He shook his head.