Chapter 20-Cage part 3

You woke up at night. Couldn't sleep well at the thought, that tomorrow morning, you'll go out to find and kill someone. You didn't want that. It's morally wrong to kill a non-sorcerer. You were sure she wasn't going to choose a sorcerer, or a curse user for that matter. But after what happened today, you were really scared to speak up to her.

For a moment, you forgot that she was your capturer. She held you captive. It wasn't like in the school, she wasn't your teacher or your classmate. She was a curse user you didn't know anything about.

You weren't even sure, which city you were in. She never told you, for obvious reasons, but you didn't even know the days. Only that it was somewhere around the 11th of November when you left... Now it has to be around the middle of December, or close to January.

It was cold. The house was cold, the room was cold, the weather even colder, the wind always blew. The ocean had to be near if the weather was like this. You started thinking of cities and the map of Japan, but half of the cities were near the ocean. It could be on the south, east, west or north coast. Maybe not the last one. You visited some people with your mother once there, and even in the summer, the weather was cold like this, so you couldn't imagine what was it like now.

You got up from your mattress, Ayame was sleeping, good. You could wander around the house.

The house was a traditional japanese one, little squer one, with the yard in the middle. Maybe you can run away?

You climbed to the roof, trying to be as quiet as you could. As you looked towards the city, it was a big pool of light in the darkness. Beautiful. You saw reflections, so it had to be the ocean. You sat down, admiring the view. This house had to be somewhere around the outskirts, since there was no lighting around the house, and the house was run down as well.

'Maybe she killed someone and took their house. Who knows what this woman could be capable of.'

------------------------------------------

When Kai arrived at Geto's hideout, Yukiji was there with him, in a very compromising position. She could tell they were about to...you know. It hurt her very deep, but Geto's reaction even more.

"Can't you see we're in the middle of something, Kai? Or are you bothering, because you want to join? I' wouldn't be against it." he had a big smile plastered on his smug face.

"No. I found your little girlfriend's suitcase you fucker." she tossed the object in front of him and the half naked girl, the suitcase opening up, from the fall.

There were pictures and pictures and pictures, a ring that Satoru gave you last summer, fuck, al these memories came back right at Geto. He took one particular picture in his hand, where the four of you were present, smiling. Once, he had a replica of this too. The feels hit him really hard. He got up from the table, pushing Yukiji away in the meantime, starting to get dressed.

"Go home Yukiji, the mess you've caused me, is making me go away at this hour. So go home now." he said firmly.

She got so offended, that her color turned white. "Excuse me? The mess I've caused you? It's your own mess, trying to manipulate everyone." she said as she pulled her clothes up from the ground.

"But it's working, isn't it dear? Why are you still here then?" he smiled smugly.

She couldn't say anything, so she got dressed up and left the room.

"Can you feel her energy?" Geto asked Kai.

"Yes. She's somewhere north. But it'll take a few minutes to locate her properly, because she hasn't activated her technique in a while. Maybe a couple days ago, that's why I can only feel a faint track only." she said while taking another picture in her hand.