Chapter 15

Bondita's pov,

"Sorry Bondita "

As soon i heard this ,i guessed the owner of this voice and turned to find anirudh sir standing there with puppy eyes

But why is he here?
Has he come to arrest me? , but he has given me a sorry note as well.
Has he come to apologise to me ? But why would he do so when he believes that i am the culprit.

"Bondita" , he called again breaking my thoughts.

I masked my face with seriousness and asked," why are you here? "

"To meet you" , was his instant reply.

" But i don't want to " , i lied.

"Why?"

"Because i don't want to " , i repeated.

"Bondita" , he called me in a deep voice while glaring at me . I walked on to my seat and sat.

I let out a sigh while checking some files and said ,"Sir , its my work time now . Moreover a patient is on her way to meet me . So please leave".

This time it was true , the resopsionist had informed me that i have an appointment now.

"So is that your problem now?" , he asked me and i just gave a nod while flipping the pages of a file .

"Then fine ", he said casually and sat down on the chair which was placed opposite to me.

I frowned seeing him sit and immediately stood up.

"Sir , don't you get what I am saying? This is a hospital, don't create a ruckus here" , i said raising my voice.

"Shh... Calm down Bondita, calm down , i am not the one creating a ruckus , infact you are the one doing so without even treating your patient".

"Huh? , Patient ? Where?"

"Here.. ", he said showing himself by moving his hand from his head to stomach.

I blinked few times , to understand the situation and again ruffled through the files to find the patient's name while mumbling , "but the appointment was booked on a female's name , her name was....."

"Roopa" , he said in a feminine voice whereas i shrieked in fear hearing a sudden high pitched voice.

I just gawped at him unbelievably whereas he smiled bashfully looking down.

What kind of human being is he ?
Sometimes he is angry , sometimes calm . Sometimes serious and sometimes funny . And.... sometimes even flirty and shy.

Won't his emotions be constant? Unpredictable human...

"So doctor , won't you treat your patient ?" , He teased again in an innocent feminine voice while i gave sharp glare.

I forced a smile and sat down with a grumpy face and teased back, "so what's your problem Mrs. Roopa ?'

He smirked and continued his drama .

"So the problem is.... Ohho ohho..", he started but coughed in middle as he wasn't able to maintain his fake high pitched voice. But he tried again to speak so but failed miserably making me giggle. Seeing me giggle , he smiled and continued in his own voice.

"Mam i have a friend , who i met two weeks ago . Yesterday we had a fight and the fault was truly on me . I was the one who misunderstood her . So she got angry and left . Could you please tell me the ways to pacify her" , he said making me glare.

Seeing me glare , he added "Mam you know , she is a very kind hearted girl , a helpful one too" , he said making me smile unwillingly but his next sentence made me frown.