chapter 27

Something new is waiting for you at the bottom.

Anirudh's pov ,

"Sir , bondita mam has fainted" , Prashant said making me to frown.

"What?"

"She fainted sir and...."

"Where is she now ?"  , I interrupted and he directed me to a room which was behind the operation theatre.

I rushed there as fast as i could and found the doctor speaking to Bondita who was lying there , looking pale and exhausted.

Sensing my presence , both turned towards me and before i could speak the doctor started speaking.

"Mm... anirudh , nothing to worry , she has fainted due to over exhaustion and weakness . And regarding the postmortem , you come and meet me after seeing her , he said and i gave him a nod.

He turned towards Bondita and gave her a smile before leaving the room.

"Don't", i said as i saw her trying to sit seeing me walking towards her.

"Just relax ", i added and sat near her.

She started staring the ceiling whereas i started staring the ground.

"Seriously you are an idiot anirudh , inspite of knowing that she is sensitive and fearful to such things, you have taken her to the cemetery and made her work with a corpse for nearly 6 hours. Thank God , she is fin...... "

My thoughts halted , as i heard her uneven breaths .

"Wh...what happened" , i asked as i saw her sitting there clutching her chest tightly and gasping for air.

Without answering , she just ran outside the room rubbing her chest hastily, leaving me perplexed.

"Bo..Bondita ", i called and ran behind her.

An unknown fear engulfed me as i saw her running fastly , ignoring my repeated callings .

Finnally she halted near a tree , outside the hospital and leaned against it breathing heavily.

I slowly approached and stood near her , waiting for her to calm down.

After few minutes , she composed herself and opened her eyes.

"You ok now?" , I asked softly.

"Hmm..."

"Ok come , sit here" , i said as i took her to a bench near the tree.

"What happened suddenly?"

"Nothing much , i just felt claustrophobic."

"I guessed , but the way you ran out , scared the soul out of me ", i said making her let a feeble chuckle.

"Mm...i am so sorry . My intention was never to hurt or scare you  , but i end up doing such things always . I really thought of taking you to the cemetery and  making you examine his postmortem reports would help you to over come the trauma and fears as well as help us in getting any lead in the case but it all turned to something worse. I am really sorry.", I confessed guiltily.

"Why are you asking sorry for the mistake you hadn't commit sir ? I just fainted because.....", She started reasoning , but i was fast enough to cut her off

Bondita's pov ,

"Because of over exhaustion and i caused you that . And the doctor also mentioned that you are weak . You know right , in a way exposure to something we fear a lot will make us weak , and i did that by taking you to the cemetery. Even though knowing that you are mentally unstable, i did..."

"Mentally unstable? You mean to say i am a mental?" , I asked , feeling astound.

"Do i really look like a mental? Does he think like that?"

But seeing his expression , i guess he said that unknowingly . But then too , it hurts

"No , no , no" , he said widening his eyes whereas i faked an angry glare seeing him getting nervous .

"I mean to say you are mentally weak , because of the recent day 's incidents. And as i saw you speaking alone yesterday in the cemetery , so i thought.....um leave it...i am sorry , very sorry" , he spluttered .

"Ada pavi (you idiot) , so you thought i really had some mental disorder? How could you? But......his nervous expressions are worth watching. Let me tease him more."

"Seriously Bondita?? , He said you , you are mentally unstable and you are planning to tease him."

"Done with your sorries" , i ignored my thoughts and asked suppressing my laughter seeing his nervous actions.

"Huh?"

"Hahaha....." , I laughed out seeing his flustered face whereas he kept giving me more cute expression , confused by my untimely laughter.

Soon , i composed myself and said , "sir first of all , how could you make me faint , did you knock my head with something strong or you gave me sleeping pills , no right?"

"But i made you...".

"Over exhausted ? , I just did my work and i can assure you that i didn't faint because of doing the postmortem".

"But the doctor....."

"Hello i am doctor too" , i said lifting my imaginary collars.

"Yeah!! , a doctor who doesn't know to take care of herself" , he murmered but it was audible enough for me to hear.

"What?"

"Nothing" , he said giving me tight lipped smile.

"Fine , jokes apart , i seriously didn't faint because of the workload. I.... actually...."

.......................................
What would be reason behind her fainting
How was the part? Boring?
Your views about the new plot?
........................................

A new plot :-

Svuyamvara

What would have happened to India , if even after the independence , the monarchy prevailed?
How it would be to be under the king's rule in the 21st century instead of the government?
A fantastical story with a new set up , different backdrop , intriguing characters and an unimaginable history.
Everything is new here , except for our pair "Anidita".
Get ready to witness the story of prince anirudh and bondita , a suitress of him amongst the 29 girls.

Coming soon......
(This has story has been inspired from an English book)

.....................................

Hope you liked the part
Stay tuned