𝑵𝒂𝒑

Dabi's POV

"Hey little mouse?" I whispered. I gave her a little nudge but she didn't respond. I turned her around to face me, to see that she was sleeping.

'How long has she been asleep?' I grabbed the remote and pause our show/movie, that had still been playing.

"Dabi..." I looked at her and saw her sleep talking. 'Well that's new... But, what is she dreaming about?'

I picked her up bridal style  and brought her to our room and gently placed her on the bed. 'Where are all the blankets?'

I went down to the basement to see if she had washed them. I made it to the top of the stairs and saw a basket of blankets sitting in the machine.

I looked threw the blankets trying to find a nice and warm one.

"I guess this is the warmest one we have out right now. We should probably start getting out our warmer stuff."  I took out the blanket, it was quite light but was also very soft. 'I think this is actually her favorite blanket.'

I went all the way back up the stairs to our room. "I love you Dabi..." A small smile made it's way on to my face.

I put the blanket above her cold body. As soon as I let go of the blanket she immediately curled up completely into it. 'Shit how cold is she?!'

I touched her arm and it was freezing. 'Must be from the snow. Maybe if I were too?...'

I slowly activated my quirk, making sure only to warm up my hand and not light a flame. 'What if I hurt her though?... It's better then letting her freeze I guess.'

I placed my hand on her arm and her whole body dropped.

'I guess she was all tensed from the cold?'

She rolled around and cutteld in to my chest.
I still have some time left until I have to go. I'll just stay here.'

I rapped my arms around her and pulled out my phone to passe some of the time I had.

"I love you little mouse."