𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒕

Time skip
5:30
Ruby's POV

I'm in the kitchen currently making supper as Dabi played in the living room with Eri. I had never seen how he interacts with kids until today. 'Seams like he's good at it, maybe he has siblings?'

My phone starts buzzing but it was on the couch. "Babe can you get that for me please?" "Y-yea!" 'Why'd he stutter?' I look at him and notice that he was also blushing a bit. 'Is this because I called him babe? Actually now that I think of it... I don't think I've ever called him babe!'

Dabi's POV

I pick up the phone and turns out her dad was calling. "Hey Ruby we need you to check your files about the league of villains." 'Her what!?' I get up and hand the phone to her. "Hero business not something I want to be apart of."

Ruby's POV

I take the phone and he goes back to Eri. "I'm sorry what is it that you were saying?" "We need the files on the league of villains." 'Oh fuck! That explains why he didn't look to happy giving me the phone.'

"Um yea I'll send them over... How's the meeting going?" "Good you know you should be here." "I could but it's not obligated for me. Also I'm babysitting~"

I open up the documents and send them to him. "There sent remember though there's barely any info on them right now. So we really only know about Shigaraki and the USJ attack."

"Yea well thanks Ruby, love you." "Love you too, bye!" I hang up the phone and go back to cooking. I look over at Dabi and he's still playing with Eri. 'What are they even playing? Eh there having fun... He looks so good with kids... Does he want them? Ugh! Shut up don't even think of that!'

"Supper's ready!" I put down the plates and Eri runs to table while Dabi follows slowly. Or at least slow compared to her. "Soba?" Dabi asks after taking a bite. "Yup, it's the only thing I could find that wouldn't be to much of a hassle to make."

He smiles and continues to eat but Eri looks over at the window. "SNOW!" "Oh yea that's a lot of snow!" I say noticing that it looked like it was slowly building up to be another storm. "It looks like it's gonna be bad." Dabi states.

Sudently I get a call from Shinsou. "Hey~" "Can you please come open the door I frogot my key and it's cold!" 'Wait what he's not supposed to be home untill 8:40?'

I get up and answer the door and he was there with all of his stuff covered in snow. "You're not supposed to be home." "Yea we decided to go home and continue another time since we noticed that the snow wasn't looking to good." "Smart actually uh yea ok."

"What smells so good?" "Just made soba for supper." "Is there extra's?" "...Yea go sit down." I follow him to the kitchen and he sees Dabi and stops. "Oh yea you! Hey! Frogot you were here, also frogot who you were! Nice to see ya."

Dabi waves not to sure how to react and Shinsou sits down across from him. I join them and Eri smiles. "So except for coming home early. How was the study session?" "It was good, we split into teams with one tuter in each team aka Iida, Momo, Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya and Jiro."

"Sounds like a good plan, you think you understand the subject better?" "Yea" "Good" We hear someone unlock the door and we all jump. I go to the door and open it to see both my dad and Mic. I look at them in shock than slam the door.

"Yoko please go hide in my room untill I figure out what's happening!" "Uh ok!" He runs up all the way to my room and I open the door back up. "Hey sorry about that it's good to see you. But um... Why are you here!?"

My dad laughs a bit and walks into the house closing the door. "There's a bad snow storm warning. So we cut the meeting quickly and all got home. Essentially the warning is to be in a warm safe space before 5:45 or else you may get stuck in the storm."