𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈

Dabi's POV

I'm still on my phone and decide to check the time.

'11:30? I should probably start getting ready to go. Since I only have 30 minutes t'ill I should leave. That is if I don't want to be late, which I don't!'

When Shigaraki had called

"So why did you call me?" "Oh yea, meeting today at 12:00 make sure to be there. In time please!"

"What's the meeting about?" "Mainly just to do research on some hero activity. Doesn't matter if it's new news or old news." "Can't we do that from home?"

"Yea but I find it easier if we're all around each other. You know so we can talk about what we find right then and not have to wait and then potentially forget."

"Wait are you actually being smart for once?!" "Oh shut up Dabi!" "Anyways I'll be there but I need to go deal with something so can I go?"

"I just have one question then you can go." "What is it?!..." "Was that your girlfriend on the phone earlier?"

"Yea, why?" "She seams nice, take good care of her." "Thanks."

"Also me and Toga still want to meet her. In person!" "Ugh, I'll ask her if she wants to come next time. Now can I go?" "Yea, bye." "Bye."

Back to present time

I slowly get up trying not to wake up yn. 'I wonder why she's so tired? Maybe babysitting made her tiered. Or just everything that happened in the last two days that she's exhausted... Most likely the second option.'

I grab my coat who was sitting at the end of the bed. I put it on and stop at the door way watching Ruby for a bit longer before I leave the room.

'I love this girl so much. If I had to I'd die for her. But she would be really mad at me so we're not gonna do that. ... I should probably finish getting ready before I start looking like a creep, for watching her sleep for so long.

I grab a quick snack since I was a bit hungry then put my boots on. I grab my keys and grab the door knob but quickly stop.

'I should probably leave her note to tell her I'm at work...'

I quickly grab a piece of paper and a pen and quickly write a note for her.

_________________________________________________

At work, shouldn't come home to late but I don't really know when I comming home.
     Love you
_________________________________________________

I quickly put it on the fridge and go back to the door and leave. I lock the door and start walking towards the hideout.