𝒉𝒊𝒎...

Before you read this go check out info please!

⚠️WARNING THERE IS ABUSE, AND MENTIONE OF SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️

Ruby's POV

"What was that for?" Trash says kind of angry "I don't want him to know about him..." He nods his head and leans against the door. "But Ruby, please tell me you're not getting into another toxic relationship..."

"I'm not, trust me he is way better that him in every way possible. He just made a mistake and accidentally got to mad. Right now he feels horible for burning me. Even though I've been telling him to stop blaming himself."

"Good cause if he were to be like him I would have beat him up." "I know but trust me he's not." He nods his head and hugs me. "I'm sorry for what he put you threw... And thank you for making me realize that what I was doing to my kids was wrong..."

I smile and open the door to see Dabi leaning on the wall anoyed and confused. Trash walked out and left the house house and Dabi just stared at me waiting for me to talk.

I stood there in silence and turne around to open the door. "Ruby? Are you going to explain?!" He said with a very anoyed tone. "Look you have your secret past and so do I..."

I open the door but he stops me and turns me around to look at him but distanced himself. "Yea but nobody knows about my past. But apparently the person I hate the most in life knows about yours!"

"Just go to sleep Dabi... I reay don't want to talk about it." "Fine..." "I go in our room and curl up in the bed. I roll up my sleeve and look at the bandaging and start quietly crying.

Flashback

"Why the fuck are you crying! Get up you weak piece of shit!" I try and get up but couldn't so he kicked me into the wall again. "Kaetski please stop..." I say sobbing in pain. "No get up now or trust me you'll regret it!!!" I get up but immediately fall back to the ground. But he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me onto the wall. "You fucking weak bitch!"

End of flashback

I lay in bed now sobbing and pull my sleeves up to me trying to hide my arms. Also using the sleeves to wipe my eyes trying to stop crying.

My breath slowly starts speeding up and I throw my pellow at the wall. I get up and open my undergarment drower and pull out a pencil case.

I sit on the bed and pull out a knife from the pencil case and pull down my pants and place the knife on my thigh. "...No... It's been 3 years!... I can't fuck up 3 years damnit!"

I put the knife back in the pencil case and throw it at the wall. I pull my pants back up and get up. I open the door and walk slowly threw the hall way.

I wipe my eyes again realizing I was still kind of crying. I quietly walk down the stairs and see Dabi on the couch on his phone with head phones in.

I come up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns to me and looks at me with a sad and concerned expression. "Are you ok?" I shake my head and he extends his arms.

"Come here little mouse it's ok... You're ok..." I lay down on him hugging him and start to sob in his chest.

"Shh shh you're ok... I've got you... you're safe... You're ok... Nothing can hurt you... I won't let you go..." He kept repeating in a calm voice as he stroked my head and wiped my tears for me.

I look up at him and he gives me a warm smile and kisses me on my forehead. "I've got you... You're safe with me... Ok?" I nod my head and slide my head to his neck.

"I love you Dabi..." "I love you too Ruby..." He kisses my neck and I slowly fall asleep on him.