𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝑶𝑽

Dabi's POV

I made it to the front door of the base waiting with this crazy teen girl. Because crusty still hasn't given us a key.

We've been here waiting knocking on the door for at least three minutes waiting for someone to answer. I knock a little harder hoping it would do something. But there is still nothing.

"Come on Dabi take a break from knocking." "But then they won't that we're waiting!" "I guess you're right. Could I give it a shot?" "Be my guess."

She goes up to the door and starts banging on the door. "Woah there didn't know you meant by a shot at banging!"

"Well, it's worth a shot to try anything to get them, TO OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!"

"Yea." "Oh hey, I think I may have an Idea!" "Go ahead and try." I see her take a bobby pin out from her hair. 'Is she gonna!?' She puts it in the keyhole and starts trying to picklock it. 'Yup she is'

"Aha! I did it!" I look back over to her and see that the door is finally open. "WOW! Thanks!" "No problem."

We walk in and see that it's empty. "we're supposed to meet up here. Right?" I ask her. "That's what I was told"

I take out my phone to check if we are but then she takes  iy. "HEY! GIVE IT BACK!" "You're not supposed to have your phone out!" "I was gonna make sure that I read Crusty's text right!" She looks at me blank-faced and starts to give my phone back. "ok Here you go" when she gives it back she accidentally opens my phone and reveals my lock screen.

 "ok Here you go" when she gives it back she accidentally opens my phone and reveals my lock screen

".............." "Who Is she?" "None of your business now just give it back!!!" "Ok..." She gives me my phone and I check my messages. I click on Crusty and it did say to meet here. "We're supposed to be meeting here." "ok" I'm about to put my phone back until I see a message from Ruby. I go to answer it but then Toga notices. "Dabi!" "Just let me respond to this one text." "...Fine"

Little mouse💕: I'm home!

Me: Good we're just waiting for Crusty to get here.

Little mouse💕: Ok hope you have fun! Love you!

me: Love you too little mouse!

"You done?" "yea" I put my phone back in my pocket. Then we hear the door open and we both turn towards it ready to attack in case it's not crusty.

Crusty walks in, in shock. "Where have you been Shigi!" Crazy asks him. "How did you two get in here I haven't given you guys your keys yet!? Also, don't call me Shigi."

"Well to answer we got in here because we were tired of knocking so crazy lock picked us in. But where were you!" "Impressive, also I went out to get you both keys. Here."

He hands us the keys and we both go and take one. "Thanks!" "Yea thanks. So do we get started or?" "Sure come over here." "Oh, here you go!" Crazy hands him her phone so I get ready to hand over mine as well. Until...

"No need you can keep them this time." "Really!?" Both me and Crazy say at the same time. "Yea, now sit down so we can talk about our plan."