.49.

Bambi P.O.V

"You deserved everything he did to you." The words were sloshing around in my head like a whirlpool, sucking me back to the same train of thought. The raw sincerity in my moms eyes as she spit the venomous words, they finality in her tone felt like the final blow to sever our already fragile relationship.

Now I was sitting on the back of Bears bike wondering if this was another severed relationship. I don't think my heart could handle it if he didn't want me anymore. The thought alone made me feel sick to my stomach.

He hadn't said a word to me, simply set me on the back of his bike and barked a few orders before he peeled out of the parking lot like it was on fire. My grip on his jacket was shaky, so I opted to rest my palms against his heart beat instead.

Bears entire posture was tense as he cut the engine, quickly pulling my hands back from his body I pulled them to hug myself. Watching his back as he easily dismounted his bike, removing his helmet, then shockingly, moving to remove mine.
His face was expressionless but his fingers were still gentle as ever as he moved over my skin to unclip the helmet, setting the piece of thick material on his handle bars before yanking my gaze back to his with his thumb and forefinger gripping my chin gently but firmly.

Black eyes pierce into me and I'm tempted to pull my gaze away, Bear had never been upset with me but the anger was clear in his obsidian eyes that usually held so much warmth when he looked at me.
"Let's get something clear right now Bambi." His tone was strict and ordered attention which I gave greedily, eager for him to say something, anything.

"I am a grown ass man." He started, his jaw clenched tightly as he looked down at me with a deep frown etched into his features and a crinkle in his eyebrow, I nod letting him know I understand, there was no doubt in my mind that Bear was a man, he was all man. "I know what I want and I know we are supposed to be together. When I'm with you Bambi, everything just feel right, I-y-you can't tell me that when you're in my arms that, that isn't exactly where you're supposed to be." The question is rhetorical, although Bear hardly ever asked questions anyways, he always made statements and this was the most he had ever spoken in one breathe and part of me was afraid to interrupt him. Another part of me was swooning at his words, "My heart belongs to you Bambi-"
My breath hitched as he put my palm onto his chest over his strongly beating heart, "And if you leave, I'll be hallow. So please don't leave me." My tongue felt like I swallowed a weight, tears were stinging the rim of my eyes.

"I love you Theodore." They felt like the only words right to respond with, sliding off my tongue with ease and a flutter in my heart instead of the bitter feeling of guilt when I muttered the words to Sean. I meant them, I loved Theodore but I also loved Bear, every part of who this man was.

"Darlin' I've loved you since the day you moved in. Be my old lady, please." Theo ducked down until his forehead rested on my own, his tone as soft as a cloud and barely above a whisper.

"Of course-" Soft plump lips swallow the rest of my words and I moan as I fall into his tight grip, fingers bruising into my hips as he clutches me tightly. His teeth pull at my bottom lip urging another sultry sound from me I'd never made before until Bear had started to explore my body like a map and uncovered sweet spots I didn't even know were there.

I belonged to this man in every sense of the word and the time I had spent with him, no little, had felt like a life time.

"Don't talk, just let me show you how much you mean to me." My stomach erupted in a mosh pit of butterflies at the intensity in his gaze and I could only nod as he lead me towards his hand built home that I quickly fell in love with just like the man who built it. It should've scared me, I should've been more cautious with my heart after suffering through Sean but Theo had came in barreling through my walls and god was I thankful he did.

His home smelt just like him but now there was a hit of lavender floating in the air from my perfume, tea and candles. It was safe to say Bear had let me add a touch of myself to each room in his home, he seemed to love it more than I did.
It was refreshing having someone look forward to coming home to you, appreciating your cooking, cleaning and even just days you don't. I often felt like Bear was too good to be true and one say I was going to wake up from this dream back in that cold penthouse, or sometimes I wonder if I actually was dead and this was my version of heaven.
"I got you Darlin'. I promise." His calloused thumb brushed under my eye on my cheek. Yeah, definitely heaven. Weaving a hand through his soft, thick hair pulling his lips back to mine in more of a haste trying to pushing what I felt building up in my lower region through the kiss.
I feel Bear smirk through our kiss before his entire demeanor changes and he takes over the kiss completely, his large hand coming up to wrap around the base of my throat and I moan loudly, pressing my fingertips into his chest as it rumbles with a groan. Pulling away enough only to pull me towards our bedroom, my eyes hardly leave his as the door clicks shut behind him and I'm left to his control.
Taking his time,his fingers worked over the fabric of my clothing until it melted into a pool on the floor at my bare feet. My body humming with electricity as his dark gaze swept over me, the urge to cover myself was brutally strong but biting down on the inside of my cheek I let Bear have his way, let him look, touch and bend me to his pleasure.