Dragon Unleashed

"Your highness, the baby is mine," pleaded a blonde with wide innocent eyes.

"The baby's mine. Hers died at birth and she swapped her dead baby with my newborn when she thought I was asleep," insisted a furious brunette.

Logan's brow furrowed as he drew on the wisdom his Lord had given him, to enable him to rule his kingdom.

"In that case, cut the baby in two and give half to each woman," he instructed his guards.

"No!" Protested the brunette. "I rather the baby live," she cried.

The blonde shrugged nonchalantly. "It's a fair judgement.

"Do not harm the baby," Logan ordered the guards. "Give the baby to her," Logan pointed to the brunette. "The real mother would rather give the child up than let him be killed." Logan tapped his iron rod on the ground.

"Arrest her," he pointed at the blonde who backed off.

Logan stood up and looked around. "That's all for the day," he smiled.
And vanished.

-------

It was his favourite time of the day. Logan strolled alongside his best friend forever, Jesus Christ, who is his Lord and Saviour. Together with his fellow martyrs, he returned to earth to be with their Saviour and to rule as kings and princes with him.

"It's been a thousand years," his Lord stated, solemnly.

"Do you really have to release him?" Logan asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, this too must come to past.' His Lord said with a mournful look in his eyes.
"Get ready. He will begin his mischief on the sly. Remember my words."

-------

The dragon stood at the city gates

The dragon stood at the city gates. His voice mesmerized as he exuded his charm, approaching individuals who were dissatisfied with their rulers.

"If I were in charge, I'd have awarded the estate to you," he whispered to a disgruntled complainant.

"You were right. They would have been better off under your leadership," said the dragon to another. "Pity I have no say in this, but with your support..." He promised another.

"It is unfair. He's a king and you are just a governor, even though you are so much more capable. If I had my way, you'd be a king," the serpent commiserated with yet another.