The Vampire Race Abilities

Vampires: a race long thought extinct in remnant, their abilities were truly monstrous and numerous.

Physical Abilities/Traits:

Enhanced Strength/Speed: Capable Of Lifting 2-3 Tons, And Reach Speeds Of 120mph While Sprinting. They Can Also Tear Through The Strongest Steel Easily.

High Speed Regeneration: Even Faster Than Aura, Can Heal Minor Cuts/Burns Instantly, Can Given Time Regrow Limbs If Severed.

Vampiric Senses: Vampire's Senses Are Even Stronger Than Faunus's, Easily Able To See Out A Few Miles, And Smell And Hear The Tiniest Noises/Smells.

Vampiric Fangs: The Vampires Use Their Veined Fangs To Feed/Drink Blood, Or Give Their Blood To Another Turning Them Into A Vampire.

Blood Red Eye's: True Vampire's Have Blood Red Eye's, That Are Even More Striking Than That Of The Grimm.

Unnatural Beauty: Most Vampire's Had Beauty Far Surpassing The Other Race's, Enough So That They Were Extremely Desirable To The Other Race's, Even The Males.

Extremely Long Lifespan/Growth Age: Most Vampire's Were Essentially Ageless, Since Once They Hit A Certain age, Their Bodies Stop Growing Forever, And Stay The Same Until Death. Male Vampire's Stop Growing At 18-19 Years Of Age, And Females At 17. Although Since They Mature Faster And Earlier Than The Other Races, When They Are A Early Teenager Look Quite A Bit Older Than They Are.

Magic Like Abilities:

These Are Not True Magic Abilities, As Only The Maidens Can Use Magic. The Vampires Use The Power In Their Blood To Use These Abilities.

Glamour's: Vampires Can Use The Power In Their Blood To Cast Illusions Called Glamour's

Mind Wiping: Vampire's Wipe The mind Of The One's They Feed Off Of, To Conceal Their Identity's.

Mind Control: Before "The Fall Of Roses," Most Vampire's Heavily Disliked/Discouraged The Use Of This Ability, As It Had Been Many A Vampire's Downfall.

Shadow Control; Typically Vampire's Used This Ability For Stealth And Getaway's, They Covered Themselves In Shadows Literally.

Illusion Resistance: They Are Extremely Resistant To Even The Best Illusion's, And Can Break Them.

Shape Shifting: Most Vampire's Can Shape Shift Into A Swarm Of Bat's, While Other's Can Use Other Form's.

Mind's Eye: Vampire's Have A Metaphorical Third Eye, That They Use To Sense Things Around Them, If They Lose One Of Their Senses Temporarily.

Demonic Servants: They Can Summon And Use Demonic Servant's To Do Their Will.

Weaknesses:

Sunlight Weakness: Although Vampire's Do Not Turn To Ashes When Touching Sunlight, They Lose 20% Of Their Total Strength In The Daytime.

Silver: Silver Can Be Deadly To Vampire's Due To It's Atomic Composition, Slowing Their Regeneration.

Pride: Vampire's Tend To Be Extremely Prideful, And Will Sometimes Die Due To Their Arrogance.

Reliance On Blood For Food: In Order For A Vampire To Sustain Them Selves They Need Blood Regularly, Typically Once A Week.

Aura: Vampire's Have A Very Miniscule Amount Of Aura, Since They Have Abilities Far Beyond That Of Aura Already

Semblance: Vampires Do Not Have Semblances Like Human's And Faunus, Due To How They Steal Others Energy And Lifeforce Through Blood.