The Red Dyed Offer To A Rival

Ruby woke up to the sound of a barn owl screeching the night, the shrill cry jolting her awake too quickly with her forehead slamming into the top bunkbed's bottom.

She let out a pained groan rubbing her already healing forehead. The crash of Ruby's forehead into Weiss's bed woke up the white haired girl annoying her greatly.

"What in Oum, just hit my bed!" she screeched quietly with her annoyance evident on her frowning face.

"Oh that would've been my forehead slamming into it, I'm sorry my pain woke you up Ice queen!" Ruby had answered Wiess's question with sarcasm, her tone was layered with small amounts of anger as well.

"RUBY your awake! Holy hell that was a show you and Pyrrha put on yesterday! The whole world watched your battle. Though professor Goodwitch is livid you destroyed the whole building we were in." Weiss was fangirling for the first bit while speaking, but her tone turned worried at the second part.

Professor Goodwitch was definitely planning some punishment for Ruby and Pyrrha, the only question was how harsh it was. Ruby had a slight frown as she didn't care about Goodwitch's punishment, after all Ruby could just make her forget with her abilities. No Ruby was far more interested in the world's view of the fight, after all it was a grand fight in her mind.

"Can I see a video of the fight on your scroll, and what did the world think of it?" Ruby asked Weiss to see the fight on her scroll, before asking what the world had thought of it.

"Sure here's my scroll, and the world called you two [The New God's Of War], along with your own titles. [The Red Eyed Warrior] for you, and [The Unyielding Spartan] for Pyrrha. By the brother god's I've never seen such a powerful fight before, you two were duking it out like you were in a media fighting show!" Weiss had passed Ruby her scroll, with Ruby watching the fight while Weiss spoke. Ruby had a slight smile on her lips, at the mention of her and Pyrrha having such badass titles.

"Is Pyrrha still in the clinic? I wish to talk to her about something important." Ruby asked Weiss the question, she had a plan in mind with Pyrrha being key figure in it.

"Yeah she still is, you broke several of her bones after all, speaking of which how are you healed already?!" Weiss had responded to Ruby's question, before she noticed that Ruby's injuries were completely gone, her shock was astronomical at this after all Ruby had several broken bones from the fight.

"Its something I was born with like a anomaly some people have, that's all it is." Ruby told her a excellent half truth, but she didn't lie about being born with her healing.

Ruby went into the dorm's bathroom and undressed herself to step into the shower. She was still coated in dust, dirt, and rubble from the fight. After a quick rinse off she got redressed and headed to the school's clinic at a quick pace. She reached the front desk and spoke to the receptionist, who gasped at the warrior before her.

"I'd like to see Pyrrha Nikos please, I need to ask her about a deal we can make." Ruby had politely asked the woman behind the desk, and informed her of what she needed to speak to Pyrrha about.

"Sure miss Rose! she's down the hall to your left, go into the third door, and that's her room." The woman had chirped at her happily.

Ruby began to walk down the hall towards Pyrrha's room, her footfall's leaving a soft 'Thump' every step of the way. The deal she had mentioned was turning Pyrrha into a Vampire like Ruby, she was currently the only one who was candidate for it in Ruby's eyes, after all the candidate needed to be strong to survive, in case they both were found out.

Ruby tapped three times on the door, before Pyrrha called out "Come In!" Ruby looked towards the occupied bed, and a grin appeared on her face.

"Hey my rival, how are you holding up from our fight?" Ruby had shouted at the girl, and Pyrrha gained a wide grin, as the two girl's clasped their hands together in a rivalry fashion.