Side Story II <NSFW> : "Scream My Name, My Dear Tomato"

Author's Note: Goddamit I can't believe I actually wrote this.

This is my first time to write this...genre or something...Sorry if it's bland 👉👈

This will have part two...so there will be four side stories.

Y'all must be confused on who tf is Xeinryuze0215. Where is skzyji0208? Dw, it's still me. I just changed my username since my family knows my username in wp and Ao3 and is in risk of seeing this shit.

So yeah, hello hahahahaha.

Now excuse me while I hide myself in a volcanoㅡ

✯••••⁂••••✯

"Who...puts a tomato...in a damn egg?!"

Cale placed his palm over Kim Dokja's mouth as he tried his best to not look at Beacrox who was glaring at the raven.

"Shut up." The redhead whispers before switching their plates. Cale had already removed the tomatoes in his own food and gave it to Kim Dokja, making the raven fawn over him while Cale just ignored him with red ears.

"Human...do you have to go...?" Raon suddenly says in a sulking manner, followed by Hong who was pouting as the both of them clinged towards the redhead.

"Yeah...I'll be back before you know it though, don't worry." He says as he patted both of their heads then ruffled their hairs.

"Cale...you promise?"

The redhead looked at On with a soft smile, "Of course, I promise."

Then, the three of them looked at Kim Dokja who was watching them while eating his breakfast, making the raven antsy at the sudden attention.

"Please take care of Cale nya!"

"I would kill you if Human gets hurtㅡ"

"Please take care of him for us nya! Or you will drink a tomato juice with arsenic!"

Kim Dokja shivered at how vicious these children are, before nodding repeatedly.

Cale sat beside Kim Dokja who already started to fade away with stars glittering around him, and the redhead held the latter's hands before he started to fade away too.

It scared all of them when they saw Cale fading away, but the stars that shone around the two gave all of the people who are seeing them off a sigh of relief. Kim Dokja could see Han Sooyoung raise her eyebrows suggestively and signed her hands in a sexual manner.

Kim Dokja flushes red, before they were sent to the subway train in the space.

When Kim Dokja opens his eyes, he found himself laying in one of the seats all alone while the train continued to run.

The raven blinked his eyes when a sense of dread suddenly overcame his entire being as he looked around for any sign of the redhead.

For the first time in a while, Kim Dokja feared that it was all just a dream. A figment of his imagination that Cale wasn't real and all the affection exchanged between them was farce.