Chapter 6 - How It Was Supposed To End

Two years had passed fleetingly.

With Kim Dokja and Kim Rok Soo wreaking havoc and ruining all of White Star's plans, everything had gone smoothly thanks to them.

And now, it was their final act.

"So the plan is, let's confuse the White Bastard using the two of you." Kim Dokja informed, making Kim Rok Soo raise his eyebrows.

"Can't I just watch and sponsor some coins?"

"There is no Star Stream here you idiot."

Everyone continued to stare as the two constellations kept bantering with each other. Alberu was sighing, feeling a headache throbbing in his temples towards the two.

"Can we stay on topic? We don't even know what a Star Stream is." Eruhaben flatly said, making the crown prince thank him internally.

"Well, that's basically the most of it. We just need to confuse him who is who then stab him with the World Tree dagger." Kim Rok Soo said, before eating a cookie in one of Alberu's jars.

"Excuse me, but are we acquainted in your worldline?" Alberu couldn't help but ask since Rok Soo seems to know where he hides his stock.

Kim Rok Soo stared for several seconds before feeding the children some cookies. A muscle memory from his own.

There was a slight upward tug in Kim Rok Soo's lips before going back to his passive face, "Yeah, you can say we are acquainted."

The atmosphere turned solemn for a split second before Kim Dokja broke it, "Anyways, we just need to blow up something in the Endable Kingdom. We also got the dagger via Cale."

The crown prince was about to talk again, but Kim Rok Soo had intervened, "Your Highness, if you will say something, don't. Duke Fredo had already agreed to it."

Alberu was somehow thankful that he didn't get to experience the feeling of having an acquaintance like Kim Rok Soo. He somehow wanted to pat his other self out of respect.

Night came and everyone had almost gone to sleep. Kim Dokja and Kim Rok Soo were given a room to rest on before they start their plan tomorrow.

"Hey, you okay? We can go back to the subway for a while if you want."

Kim Dokja's eyebrows creased in worry as he guided Kim Rok Soo whose hair was returning to red locks.

"Should we? I'm sleepy all of a sudden."

He could see how Rok Soo was starting to fade away as the two stories he have continued leaking out of him. He knew that the latter's incarnation body is deteriorating due to the lack of probability.

"Don't even think of sharing your probability with me, Kim Dokja."

He gritted his teeth, "You damn bastard."

"It'll be fine. I just need to dream more...I'll go to sleep...wake me up...if it's...time..."

Kim Rok Soo fell limp in his arms as Kim Dokja sighed to himself.

He should tell the others that they'll be gone for a while. Kim Dokja was about to go and tell when he saw the gold dragon in his elf form.

"Eruhaben-nim. We need to go for a while, can you tell the others?"

Eruhaben stared at the figure Kim Dokja is holding before muttering to himself and nodding.

Kim Dokja bowed before disappearing.

"Unlucky bastard." The gold dragon muttered to himself, and he was quite surprised how those words easily flowed out as if he has already been saying them for years.