Part 2

A/N: This is the next chapter, hope comrades like it and remember that this story is inspired by Warhammer fantasy along with anime or light novels and I've seen and read it, so if there's anything familiar, you already know that from. So enjoy the chapter!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third person POV

A warehouse hole that from out of nowhere suddenly appeared and It appearance caused all the animals to run away in fear and In that hole appeared a young man with strange clothes falling down it.

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ugh" Kuro appeared when he was dropped to land by that hole and then that hole disappear

"Damn I didn't expect it to be like this" Kuro said as he struggled to get up from the ground and tried to look around only to realize he was in a strange place.

"Where am I?" Kuro said as he felt something behind him.

"Wait what's behind me" Kuro said when he felt something stirring and he tried to use his hand to see what it was.

Eventually a white tail revealed from behind Kuro surprised him but then calmed down when he remembered the pomegranate picked from that race selection.

"Right" Kuro says when he gets excited he touches his new tail and it seems his tail is acting on his emotions meaning if he's happy the tail will wag but if he's sad it will clump down.

"But in that case..." Kuro awkwardly rubbed his head and felt something protrude and he guessed it was his ear and it seems that his hearing has gotten better.

Also he feels his fitness seems to be improved and stronger than before as well as he feels his height has improved.

But now he need started to look around, the scenery he witnessed was quite wild but so beautiful and it reminded him of works of art about natural landscapes but he also remember this is fantasy world so this will be more amazing.

"It beautiful but are we now in the Forest?" Kuro mused as he contemplated his surroundings but then few screen from nowhere suddenly appeared that make his attention.

Complete mission

Rate your position where are you.

Reward:

-1000 Credit, 50 Exp, egg, random map.

Then another reward screen appeared to Kuro

Complete mission

Set up your character and civilization

-Ashigaru costume (common), Katana (Elite), 10000 Credit, 100 Exp

Newbie gift

Gifts for beginners in his journey. Good luck.

-20000 Credit, 3 free summon cards, 5000 Iron ore, 9000 Wood, 20000 food, 1000 Crystal magic, map...

[Note: To open the main system screen, player need to imagine the system, the system will appear and do the opposite]

"I see" Kuro whispered as he looked at the note then continued to himself.

"That's was quite a lot thing but it will definitely help me later" Kuro mused happily as he looked at item he can get from complete mission and gift.

"But what is Crystal magic? A type of magic mineral in this world?" Kuro pondered on it thinking that it seemed to be a magic-related mineral if what he read in the light novel was true or not.

"Maybe I should find out later." Kuro thought as he struggled to his feet from the teleportation and as he tried to keep his balance to not fall.

"If following the instructions is right, then I just have to imagine the system and it will automatically appear?" Kuro thought as he began try to imagine the system.