Hospital

Ugh, where am I? What happened? Where are the two evil b****es? I started to open my eyes to find I've been in a hospital bed. What happened to me. I looked around the room. I saw Barbara in a bed laying next to me. She looked like Sleeping Beauty. In a slumber never to be awaken. I moved out of my bed and I looked at her chart. She hasn't moved for four days. A doctor came from behind me and said "Miss, you really shouldn't be doing that."
I jumped and turned around and moved closer to her "I'm...I'm sorry. It's just..... she's the only family I have felt,"I said holding her hand"She's the only one who knows what happened to them. To me." Faking a few tear and removing my hand from her's. Nothing I was saying was a lie. She knew more about what happened that day then I did. She must have known who was coming after us. The doctor placed his hand on my shoulder and said "I'm sorry, Miss. I didn't know she ment this much to you."
I touched his hand and said "I don't think she even knew how much she really ment to me. Do you know if she's ever wake up?" I turned looking into to his eyes. Faking a few tear and removing my hand from her's. Hoping to be a part of his world because I don't know what to do without him . Gotham is different without a little bit of happiness being torn away from it and sorrow, coming over it like a thunderstorm . That will never lift. All of them were gone. And now that Barbara's back,but not really back. How do I act? If she's this badly hurt . What about the others? What if there being tortured or being killed off one by one? Barbara, you need to wake up. If not for you then the others. I just need to know where they are. The doctor placed his hand on my shoulder and said "I'm sorry to hear about your friend. But ,Miss I'll do everything in my power to make sure that she'll wake up."
I placed my hand on top of his and gave and slight smile along with some tears and said "Thank you doctor. I just can't really see my life without her."
I wandered around the room just waiting for Barbara to wake-up. She had still been taking test all day. I need to get out of here and soon. As soon as there going to take my finger print their going to find out Faith Wayne doesn't exist. And only the gods know how my mother will find me. The doctor walked back in to check on Barbra , I think. Ugh,I'm never quite sure because he always looks at me with that half smile and looks at me though eyes of his. Ugh , the struggle of being a teenager in man's world. How do women here deal with men? I can't deal with this I need to go back to the safe house. I need the technology and to get a suit.