To the Batcave

Ugh thank the gods I'm finally out of that hospital. Now where to I have to find where to go. I can't go back to the safe house or the manner. But I just got to get to the batcave. I have to use the bat computer. I need to find out what those women wanted. I need to find out what they did to Barbara. I need to kick some a**. Now to figure out how to get into the cave . Without going thru the manner. Come I on Faith, think about it what other way you can get in. Think, come on ,ugh why is this so hard! Wait that's it I just need to get in the back way . Wow I forgot that I hacked the mainframe . I just need grab a few hum stealing haven't done that since I was five years old. Now where do I go to get the stuff. Barbara's apartment now I need to figure out where she lives . Oh wait I have her whatca ma call, her I.D. Okay after an hour or so. I finally got thru the door. This is just wow. I see the Batgirl suit and it's just breath taking. I just need to find her utility belt it must know how to open the cave. I found it now time to get in the cave. I'm finally here . Okay now to the hard part that dog. Walking in the dark great. The growling sounds was getting closer great. Now the dog and with that thought in my mind . The dog jumped on my chest. Ugh it was licking me gross.
"Ace , that's just so gross!"
With that said he slowly came off me. Just eww, ugh as much as I love this dog I really wish I could see. Ugh where could the light switch. Walking around the darkness. Hum , nothing could describe my life better than this. Walking around in complete and utter darkness was my life. The lies were my life. Everything about my life was a lie. Nothing was the truth . I have never even made a mistake because everything was planned for me. I need to put that aside I need to focus on my family. I need to see them , finally found the light switch. One by one the suits would light up and finally the whole cave lit up. I looked at the Batgirl suit and imagining if I were Batgirl. Would I give honor or would I disgrace the name? Right now I need the name. I need the suit. Although I could never wear this suit and pull it off as Barbara, but I'm not Barbara when I place that mask on my face. When that mask is on I am Batgirl. I am the girl who consumes the night.