The count

The count of bodies had began. My family had been given back to me pice by pice. I told Talia "Was it that you want . Tell me Talia, I'll do it."
"Of course you will dear .I knew you would come to your senses ."
"What is that you want?" I said feeling as I were enslaved. I feel the shackles around my wrist.I feel like I just made a deal with the devil. She knew what she done. The evil the pain of the dagger was being placed deeper in my heart .
"See here darling I want you to join the league of assassins. If you join the league then I will make sure you're family comes back. Safe and sound. Now what do say Faith deal or no deal?"
"Deal," The deal with the devil has been made .My family is more important to me than my own life . If she can bring them back. Then I'm her's. Everything I am will belong to her. Mind,body, soul ,and so much more . She knew that no matter how long I knew then that I would have chosen them or myself. Yes, I didn't know them long , but family over your needs always. And that is what I have always done for my sisters and for them. If this means that Barbara would wake up then so be it.She had already known that, that's why she made this deal. And just like that my family seemed to appear . And as simple as that I belonged to her. My father Bruce looked at me. Looked at what I've become and I could see whatever he saw was gone.
"Faith what did you do? Talia let her go take me !"
"Sorry love ,but you're daughter belongs to me. She has made her choice and it was family above everything else ."
"Talia let her go! She didn't know better take me! Did she know it was you who took us?!"
She took them I grabbed my dagger and said "You took them. You selfish b****. I should have killed when I had the chance," I placed the dagger closer to her neck thinking I could end her life now. Then my father's voice kicked in justice not vengeance.
"Oh, I see your father's voice kicked in. Luck me, now I'll have to be sure to kick that out of your mind ."
"Go head and try , but one of these days I'll kill you Talia. Even if it's the last thing I'll do. You'll know my pain," I said dropping my dagger. She kept her part of the deal,and I'll do mine . She had them safe and sound . My life belongs to her now, but I'll get out of this. She'll never win. I'm a fighter , a warrior and the next queen of Themyscaira. So the next play is hers. But I'll be sure to win in the long run.