Dark Force

Now I have become what I've hated most. A killer , but this wasn't a chose ,it was this or watch everyone I love die in front of my eyes .This is the only deal she gave me join the league or watch them die. She knew which one I was going to chose. So this is what I had to become a monster. I will find a way to get out of this,but for now I will work for her. Do everything that she wants without hesitation. I have to take away every pice that makes me human I have to become what I hate most. Everything that made who I am is gone. I am no longer a warrior or a princess. Now I'm part of the league. Talia says I'm the best at this. She has even made me her right hand. I hadn't said anything since they got home. She had given me tasks that I would have never done if I were in control .Of course they were was that involved me killing everyone in sight. She wanted me to lose everything . The sight of never being able to see my family . Never being able to go back to the island. And becoming an assassin. My life was of gone and my family can never see me again. My heart will never heal,and I can't show any emotions. The pain that she's caused . Not just to me , but to my father will never see me and my mother can never let me come home . This was her plan form the being. The banishment. And the fact that I would have to face trails in order to go back home . Years of trails and the tasks that the gods would give me. Do everything that I would have to go through basically meant I could never go home .No matter how many times I would try Gotham would have to be my new home and my father would feel as though a part of me was ripped away. And I would feel just like a burden. Of course I would want to feel as though I were home , but it would never be like that . I would be to different form them like a wolf in sheep clothing. I would be a freak of nature. I could take someone's life given the chance. I wonder if Barbara had even woken up at least this time the whole family would be able to see her. I wish hadn't given them the chance to get inside of my head. I guess that I'm not as strong as I thought I was. Working for Talia has shown me that she thinks that I'm just a warrior. Her thought on me being so quiet makes her like me even more. She thinks that I'm so easily control. Truth be told I'm not I'm just waiting to strike. Because when I do she'll be the first person I'll kill for making me this. And I'll be sure that she'll pay for it .