36-THE PHOTOSHOOT

PS: S.I.B is the abbreviation for Siyam's Innovations Brand so don't get confused. Love you❤️.

OMNISCIENT

The female dressing room was bright, the colourful fluorescent lights beautifying the whole place and making it seem celestial. Several mirrors were hung along with different kinds of cosmetics and costumes, the walls were painted in pink gossamer and Fuschia pink with designs of flowers pasted on them, giving them a girly and cosy feeling.

People trudged in and out, models were scattered everywhere, making the whole place rowdy. Today is a big day for Siyam's Innovations Brand. They are given the authority to produce a model and design for Miss Africa this year, it took so much for the C.E.O to get to this stage. And also, they are going to launch their designs for the month which explains the throngs of models.

"Forget the fact that you're bringing the model with you, I've been watching these shoes for more than an hour now. It took me two weeks to finish them and I'm not even sure if it will size her" Fatima Rashad Mustapha screamed into the speaker of the phone, she has been working day and night to ensure that this day goes as perfect as planned for her and her best friend.

"We're almost there, calm down Madame" Asiya apologised just as another call came from Manal who ranted that she has been waiting for them to get to work with the make-up, they agreed to keep it simple and natural, with her honey-caramel complexion and theme of the modelling, they decided to make it melanin make up.

"Asiya will never stop that African time habit of hers" Manal came inside the room and looked at Fatima who looked drained, as the C.O.O, it must have been hectic for her. Yes, Fatima was given that title and Manal who knows how to deal with finances was given the C.F.O of Siyam's Innovations Brand, she is also a shareholder just like Fatima.

"And she won't fail to surprise us with the model again, last time it was that snob of a governor's daughter and now who?" Fatima released a sigh.

"The president's niece, you all meet Marwa Kabeer Hassan, our undercover model." Asiya barged inside the room along with Marwa who trailed behind in her casual clothes, a navy blue sweat pants and an antique white hoodie along with the same colour of sneakers.

"Marwa you're even cuter in person." Being the crazy girl, Fatima gushed and squished Marwa's cheeks before smiling at her.

"You made a good choice, beauty runs in the Bulama family. Anyway, I'm Manal and your favourite person from now on. Okay?" Manal wrapped her right arm around Marwa's shoulder and smiled at her.

Upon seeing that, the rest of the models who were struggling to finish dressing up and head to the runway became jealous, of course they know Marwa, the trending president's niece who is a millionaire in the making and also a blogger, therapist, chef and more. And now, the dream girls are fancying her, not even Nawal has managed to get such amount of respect, love and attention from them, she sure is lucky.

"Girls, just get to work. Let's test the shoes, shall we?" Asiya then looked at Marwa who nodded in approval.

Fatima brought the supposed shoes which are brown, six-inch peep-toe heels. They were made of authentic leather with stripes of the Ankara she will model in today. For the shoes to be hand-made, she sure took her time to give them that creative and colourful look.

"I can't walk in these, they are too high" She protested.

"That's nonsense. From the look on your face, I know you're not the one to give up without trying" Fatima patted her shoulders encouragingly.