Chapta 14 pt1

Scenario #1
Vritra
•2nd person POV•
You reached your hand in and picked out a small pice of paper. When you opened it a small dagger flicked open like a knife and cut your finger.
"Ouch!" You said and dropped it, looking at your finger as it began to bleed.
"Are you alright?" Bowie asked, concerned.
"Uh, yeah. Perfectly fine..." You said, looking at him with a nervous smile.
"Okay!! Now let's get this started!" Max said with a smile and swiftly stole Vincent's tie and covered Your eyes with it.
"Wait, what's happening...?" You said, your shadow beginning to sway and grow larger with fear.
"Calm down Mei, you'll find out soon!" Max said and pushed you into a closet. You completely fell over, only to realize you toppled onto someone.
"S-sorry!" You apologized and quickly got up, taking the tie off your eyes.
"It's fine..." A familiar voice said and you saw the shadow get up. It stepped closer to you and you instinctively stepped back, your back now against the wall. the light from under the door made it slightly easier to see. You noticed the familiar horns and began shaking with fear
"V-Vritra...?" You stuttered quietly and watched as a smile grew on the other's face.
"Took you long enough." Vritra said and stepped closer to you. You began to shake, terrified of the person you got stuck in the closet with. You've been abused and harassed by this girl for as long as you could remember.
"Well, we must only have about five minutes left." She said and stepped even closer to you.
"W-What are you doing?!" You said and your eyes widened when the troll set a hand on your cheek and on your waist
"You're new to this game aren't you?" Vritra chuckled, she seemed different from before, her tone not as threatening as usual. Her face got close to yours and your hands went up to push her away.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She hissed quietly and you clenched your fists, closing your eyes tightly, then pulled your hands close to yourself. When suddenly a pair of lips crashed into yours.
You opened your eyes widely and felt your face begin to burn. Vritra's grip became tighter on your waist as she kissed you more violently, you closed your eyes tightly and stayed stiff with fear.
When she broke away you gasped for breath, panting, and she took her chance to kissed you once more. Just as violently as before and slid her tongue into your mouth, her hand sliding down to your thighs and slowly up your skirt. You shivered and tried to break away, hot tears beginning to rush down your cheeks.
Then.... BANG BANG BANG someone slammed on the door
"It's been seven minutes guys!" You hear your older sister yell, and a second later Vritra let go of you and wiped her mouth, brushing off herself as you slid down the wall. The door flew open and Max looked at you, Vritra walking out with a satisfied smirk.
"Hey...what happened?" Max asked, confused. You didn't answer, you just looked at her and got up, then rushed out of the closet and sprinted to your room. Small shadow monsters chasing after you, tiny demons trying to 'comfort you' by whispering in your ears as you ran to your room and slammed the door shut....