Chapta Two

"Oh calm down Karkat." Bowie said, rolling his eyes.
Mr.Toweson finished teaching and passed out the homework like always. Dave sat right and fixed his hair that Mei messed up when she was petting it. After hours of class it was finally lunch time.
Mei walked into the lunchroom, having the last lunch hour. She stumbled forward a bit after getting a hard pat on the back. She turned around to see who it was and smiled at the large and muscly black haired male (he looks like mlp's snowflake/bulk biceps just with black hair)
"Ling Ling!" She said happily and hugged the muscle man. She let go with a smile then looked at the people he was with "Looks like you've made some friends already." She said, she recognized two of the people, her older sister Max and Dave's older brother Dirk. Dirk was very popular so she didn't know him very well. Her sister was also very popular and has quite the relationship with the Principal, Mr. Hussie. But the rest of the people were strangers. Ling Ling and his friends got in line for lunch, talking about god knows what.
Mei smiled but it faded as she looked around. It was the second day of school and she hadn't found a table to sit at. She was very shy when it came to meeting people, feeling that she wouldn't belong. She sighed and decided to just eat outside on an empty bench.
She walked outside where not many people were and sat down at an empty bench. She set her book bag down and pulled out her Rarity lunch box and opened it, taking out her sandwich when a female troll walked over and sat next to her, the female troll was followed by a male troll who sat next to her.
"I like your lunch bo%." He complimented.
"Th-Thank you." She said slightly quietly.
":33< I like your hair!" ♌️The female troll with a blue cat tail♌️ complimented with a smile
":33< I'm Nepeta by the way!" She said with a giggle, holding out her hand.
"Thanks, I'm Mei." Mei said and set her sandwich down, shaking hands with Nepeta
":33< That's Equius!" The troll said happily, gesturing to the ♐️male troll.♐️
"Hello." Mei said with a smile and he nodded slightly...