Ch30 Mr. Park

JIMIN

Y/N told me she would call me again after she hung up the call on Christmas Eve, but until now she hasn't. New Year's Eve also passed, and now it is already the 3rd day of January and still haven't received a call from her. I'm getting crazy now. What if she really hears the moans inside the room that day she calls me, what if she's mad at me-ahhh this can't be, this is Hobi's fault.

"Hello bab-Y/N" I greeted her panting because of the activity we were performing. And because of the desire I feel for Y/N, I almost call her Baby.

"Ahhh, daddy, faster" shit, I mentally cursed and gave Hobi Hyung a lethal look as he continued to thrust on the girl inexcusably.

"Merry Christmas, Jimin. I'm sorry to disturb you. Maybe I will call some other time."

Then she hung up. I tried to ring her back almost immediately after she hung up, but it just kept on ringing and she never picked up my call.

"Ah hyung, I'm on the phone just now with Y/N, but she hung up almost immediately. Why didn't you take it slow hyung?"

"Oppsss s-sorry dude, I'm a-almost there," he said, still slamming into the girl nonstop.

"I will go first hyung, Merry Christmas."

I said while fixing my jeans and stormed out of the room after that.

The clicking sound of heels on the floor pulled me back from my thoughts of what happened last time at the hotel room when Y/N called. As I searched for the source of the noise, I discovered Miss Joyce walking back and forth in the living room of the house I'm showing her. She is my new client for the new house that I'm dealing with. It is owned by Mrs. Gyuri, she asked me to find a buyer for it and if I could close the deal at the price she wanted, then I would earn more than I expected.

"Mr. Park, I want to see the master bedroom again, if you don't mind."

Miss Joyce brought me back from my thoughts again. She is looking straight in my eyes, seductive while biting her lower lip. Fuck, that's another message from a new client. I smirk and take a step toward her. She smiled when I snaked my arm around her.

"Let me show you the master bedroom and let me do the honour of helping you with whatever you want to do inside that room."

I said and never forget to give a playful bite on the upper part of her ear as I lean and whisper seductively to her. She gave a little whimper of protest and closed her eyes. I was about to take a step back after seeing her reaction, thinking I misunderstood her message, when she drew me closer to her.

"Please Mr. Park,"

She begged, and I led her to the stairs leading to the master's bedroom, and the whole time I couldn't stop smiling to myself, thinking I was about to kill two birds with one stone for the day.

After I fuck this chick, there is no excuse for her to not buy this house, and of course, she will surely give me the amount of money I deserve for recommending her a beautiful house and the extra payment for the pleasure she will be about to get once we reach the room.

Oh yah, I forgot, I still need to perform one more sex with Mrs. Gyuri, after this session.

 Gyuri, after this session