Ch78 Revenge

JIMIN

Oh, I can see my baby wants to play with me. Take your time there Y/N, just wait after I finish a very short shower, and after that, I will make sure I get my revenge.

I walk to my side closet and take a new pair of clothes and a towel before storming out of our room to wash up at the guests' room since we didn't have any guests, so it was 100 percent vacant. I know Y/N will take longer than usual because she intentionally made me hard and left me hanging.

After I'm done with my quick shower, I immediately walk back to our room, and, as I said, she really takes too long inside the bathroom. While waiting for her, some ideas flashed through my mind.

Let's see who wins tonight, baby.

When I heard that the sound of water coming from the shower had stopped, I immediately turned off the lights inside our bedroom and stood at the door of the bathroom. Let me see if my baby will still manage to run away once she opens the door.

Be ready, baby, tonight will be wild.

She opened the door and came out, calling my name and asking why the lights were off. I kept silent and waited until she got near the bed. She walked very carefully because it was really dim and only a little ray of light from the window brightened our room, but not enough to let you see clearly.

I slowly walk behind her and hug her from behind, which makes her a little surprised.

"J-jimi-n"

She wasn't able to speak well when I started to suck the side of her neck.

"You—think—you—can—avoid—me—this—time."

I ask her, still sucking her neck. I felt she tilted her head to the side, giving me more room. I ran my hand from behind her to her breast, giving it a little massage, then I heard her let out a low moan.

I turned her around and kissed her passionately while slowly letting her lay on the bed.

"uuumph Jimin"

She said as she detached from our kisses. I just smirked and looked her in the eyes.

"Do you trust me, baby?"

"Of course, Jimin."

"Then close your eyes and let me pleasure you tonight."

She moaned at that and closed her eyes as I pulled the string of her robe and started to roam my hands on her body, from her neck to her collarbone. I ran my fingers like a feather while gently nibbling on her ear and whispering words that made her whimper.

"I'm going to work-ship your body tonight. I will lick and suck every part of you and won't leave any single part unmarked."

The whole night I fulfilled that promise and lost count of how many times she called my name. I only stop when she passes out in exhaustion while I'm taking her from the back. I gently pulled out of her and clean me and her. I draped the blanket on her before I pulled her into my arms so I could cuddle with her in our sleep.

 I draped the blanket on her before I pulled her into my arms so I could cuddle with her in our sleep