Ch35 Uncover

Y/N

After I wore my night robe, I went out of the bathroom and went to open the door. As it was wide open, I was surprised to see Jimin. The more surprised I became when he suddenly drew me closer to him before smashing his lips against mine and kissing me as if we had missed each other for a lifetime. I was frozen for a second before finding myself responding to the kiss, realising that I also closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss that lasted for more than a minute and ended when I felt that Jimin stopped on his track, not moving even though our lips were still connected. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Jimin's attention was not on me or on the kiss that we were sharing, but instead he was eyeing something behind me.

I move my body away from him and look him in the eyes, but his attention is still drawn to something behind me. I got curious and felt a bit annoyed by the way he was acting, so I rolled my eyes at him and looked behind me. You won't believe it, but when I saw what made Jimin freeze, it made my eyes bigger than they were, and made me cover my mouth in shock.

"Omg, what I have done,"

I said in whisper when I saw my daughter covering his eyes with her small hands.

"Mommy, are you and Uncle Chim done? Can I uncover my eyes now? "

I look at Jimin, who's now looking at me, biting his lower lip with a little disappointment written on his face.

"Yes love, there's no need to cover your eyes."

I said as I walked to the bed and sat beside her.

"Uncle Jimin is here and we were just greeting each other. We haven't seen him for a while."

"Hi Princess, who are you?"

Jimin greeted Yoonji as he walked on the other side of the bed and sat before giving Yoonji a peck on her forehead before lifting her to sit on his lap.

"I'm fine, uncle. Mommy and I just went to see Daddy and Grandpa."

"Oh, that was nice, did you eat your dinner?"

"Do you want to go out and have something? "

He asked, but Yoonji shook her head.

"We already ate uncle. I wanted some ice cream, but I am tired and sleepy."

She said, yawning a little. "

"Okay, then let's do it tomorrow, but for now, go to sleep, and I need to talk to your mum about something important. Is that okay?"

Jimin said while tucking Yoonji under the sheet.

"It's okay uncle, but don't talk till late, mommy is tired too."

She said, pouting.

"I won't, promise. This won't take long."

"Okay, good night, uncle Chim."

"Good night, princess."

He said as he gave a peck on Yoonji's cheek. This, in my view, is not new to me already. JK and the rest always do the same.

"Good night, mommy."

She said as she looked at my side. I smile and wish her good night too before showering her with a peck all over her face, which makes her giggle.

After that, I turn off the lampshade on Yoonji's side. I look at Jimin, who's already staring at me. I gave him a sign to walk with me to the hotel balcony, as I wanted to ask him so many questions.

 I gave him a sign to walk with me to the hotel balcony, as I wanted to ask him so many questions