Ch79 Fifth time

JIMIN

"Ah Hyung, you make me nervous, why are you acting like that?"

I was so worried and nervous while waiting outside the delivery room, but Hobi Hyung is no help. I called him before I brought Y/N here in the hospital, telling him that Y/N is about to give birth. Hyung is like a brother and a father to me, everything that is happening to me he must know, especially this kind of important and memorable happening. Since Hyung lives near by the hospital, we were not surprised to see him already waiting for us when we arrived. But as always, Hyung is the one who is very tense, walking back and forth, sitting for a second, and then standing again and walking nonstop.

"I'm so worried, Jimin, and what takes the doctor so long to call you to get inside?"

Here we go again, every time.

"Hyung, the doctor said, Y/N is still in her 10 cm, they will call me later to prepare and be ready after they settle everything for Y/N. Believe me, Hyung, they will be here in a minute. It's not our first time, Hyung."

"Yah yah, I know, Jimin, it's not our first time here, it's our fifth time. For goodness' sake, Jimin, give Y/N a break. Don't let her come to the delivery room every year, you punk."

"What can I do, Hyung? I can't help it."

"You little rascal—"

Hyung was about to nag me when the door of the delivery room opened. The doctor is giving me permission to go and prepare for my entrance into the room. I'm always beside Y/N every time she gives birth to our baby. I don't want to miss anything when it comes to this situation. I want to be part of these beautiful happenings in mine and Y/N's lives. I want to be there, beside her, every time she delivers our angel. And this time, we are here to welcome our fifth angel into this world.

When I was fully dressed with the surgical gown, I entered the room and saw that Y/N was already lying down and everyone was in their assigned positions. Y/N smiled at me and held her hand out for me. I immediately reach for her hand and kiss her forehead.

"I'm so proud of you, baby."

I always am. She is unique and a strong woman. When we first had our first child, I wanted her to have a cesarean section, but she didn't want it. I also suggested a painless normal delivery, but she disagreed with me. She said she wants to experience everything the same when she delivers Yoonji in this world. The pain of giving birth, she said, somehow makes her feel the true essence of being a woman and a mother. No offense, but that's what my baby's reason is. I bet not everyone will agree with her, but who cares? It's my baby, and I, of course, believe and agree with her because, as her man, I do always support her.

My train of thoughts was being cut off when I felt her grip my hand tightly as she pushed harder. I don't know how painful it was to give birth, but I always witnessed what she was going through. She is a strong woman, but I don't want her to experience this again. I promise that even if she asks for another child again, I will try hard to explain to her that seven is enough. Hobi Hyung always blames me for getting Y/N pregnant every year, but he doesn't know that it's not only me who wants it. Y/N planned it, and who am I to disagree? Having more kids is a blessing to us and to our marriage. I just didn't tell Hyung that Y/N wanted a big family. And that's my dream as well, to have a big, happy family with her.

Again, I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard a cry. A small and sweet voice was ringing in my ears. I look at Y/N, and she had her eyes closed, but tears had already started to fall. I smile and kiss her lips. I'm really in awe of this woman.

"You did a great job, baby. Thank you."

"Thank you, Jimin."