Spain - March, 2022

🔞!!

After a busy and tiring day after shooting for my upcoming movie, I head to my hotel room and undress for a long, relaxing shower. Ben called me to say he had just arrived in Spain and was at the airport so he would be arriving in an hour.
He came to spend a few days with me and accompany me on the movie set. I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, I miss him so much and can't wait to see him!

[...]

I heard the door opening and when I looked I saw him, so handsome, so unique, so hot wearing a white dress shirt and beige jeans. I smiled so big and immediately ran towards him and jumped into his lap. Ben held my legs around his back, closing the door behind him.

"Hi my love, I was missing you" - I said while kissing him.
"Hi baby, I missed you even more!" - he said smiling and rubbing my back
"Ugh I was missing your kiss, your touch, YOU" - I said with a wild look, teasing him.
"Don't look at me that way, you're driving me crazy" - smiled and started to kiss me as he led me towards the bedroom.

*He then sat on the bed with me on his lap.*

His lips drive me crazy, his kiss is insane. Ben started kissing my neck and slowly removed my shirt and then kissed my breasts over my black sexy bra.
I unbuttoned his shirt staring into his eyes and took his shirt off and threw it somewhere, then placed my hands on his chest and started making slow motions on his lap. His gaze was fixed on mine, those eyes had the power to drive me crazy. His hands smoothed my belly and then moved down to my ass. He squeezed it and consequently I gasped letting out a low moan biting my lips.

Ben laid me on the bed and lay on top of my extremely rigid body. His lips brushed my breasts and then with his hands he grabbed the straps of my bra and ripped and started kissing my breasts, sucking them. His tongue roamed around my areola, leaving my nipple hard and my panties soaking wet. My hands were in his hair.
Ben came down kissing my belly, getting close to my pussy but still kissing my thighs. Then he whispered beside my panties saying "I want you to cum for daddy" and took them off immediately. His tongue passed my pussy lips and then in and out. In the back-and-forth movement that took me to the height of pleasure. His warm, soft tongue filled me with pleasure and desire.
I brought my hand to his head, pressing him to deepen what he was doing. I put my legs over his shoulders, and he brought both hands to my breasts, squeezing them.

"Oh my.... god, don't stop" - I whispered between moans

His tongue penetrated me deeper and the
movements became faster. I felt my body lose strength and a wave of pleasure washed over me. I let out a long groan. Ben wiped away all my cum, kissing my belly right after he did.
He then comes to my mouth, kisses and whispers in my ear "You taste amazing baby".
I smiled, pulled him and got on top of him now keeping myself in control. I went down kissing his bare chest and took off his dress pants along with his calvin klein boxer briefs. I patted his balls and smiled. I wanted that, that dick inside me.
I made a ponytail.

"Hold this for me?" - I said pulling my hair towards him.
"Of course baby, daddy is so ready for this" - he smirked and grabbed my hair.

I ran my tongue all over his dick landing on the head and gave a light lick on the head. Ben squirmed and that made me even wetter. I put his dick in my mouth and felt it hit my throat. I started to masturbate and suck his dick like it was a very good lollipop. My man moaned softly as I moved my head back and forth on his dick. I sucked it more times, which was now pulsing in my mouth.
Ben pulled me up and then got on top of me in full control teasing me just passing his dick over my pussy.

"What you want?" - he asked, making me groan.
"Y-you..." - I said half-cut.
"You want me?" - he asked, teasing me even more.

I felt my whole body burning. He kissed my neck and it made me more horny. I started to moan a little louder.

"Mmhm, please baby I need you inside of me" - I said as I moaned holding tight the sheets.

Aggressively he penetrated me, making me moan out loud. Starting with slow movements and then increasing.

"Fuck you're so wet, I will make you even wetter now"

He starts going harder and faster. He then flips me over and takes me from behind, his arm now around my neck.

"You like that big dick don't you?" - he asks as I reply "Yes. I need you" - he starts thrusting aggressively.
"Harder baby..... just like that" - I say as I begin to scream.

His hand comes up to cover my mouth. I can feel the
pressure building up inside me.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" - he says... and I tell him to cum inside me.

I feel his warm release just as my body begins to shake with pleasure. My back arched, my nails digging into his skin. My liquid oozed and he smiled, moving even faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist, biting my lips, moaning louder. Ben penetrated a little more, and then I reached my apex, writhing and panting. His dick throbs inside me as he pulls my head back and kisses my mouth. "You did so good baby, I missed you so much" - he whispers in my ear.

We both reached the peak, satisfied and in love. I laid my head on his chest and then we slept <3

———————————————————————————

don't forget to like & comment if you liked it!
next story is coming soon ✨