Premiere Night - Venice, Italy

🔞!!

We're on our way to the premiere of Ben's upcoming movie called The Last Duel. We're so excited and kinda nervous with butterflies in our stomachs remembering that we were about to be together again on a red carpet after 18 years since our last debut in 2003 and that we would again be in front of hundreds of paparazzi. So crazy! It felt like we were dreaming. Literally feeling a mix of emotions.
Along the way Ben kept holding my hand and I could feel he was nervous, his hands were a little sweaty, but at the same time we were extremely happy and fulfilled.

"Everything will be fine, baby! I'm so proud of you" - I tell him and kiss his lips tenderly.

"I'm fine, you're here with me. Nothing else matters! I love you so much my love, thank you for everything" - he kisses me, and then my forehead.

Arriving at the place, Ben kisses me again and says:

"You're my everything! We'll rock!

"I love you baby, go there and shine!"

Ben then gets out of the car and waves to people and poses for the paparazzi while I watch him from inside the car. He was so handsome and sexy!
A few minutes later he opens the door for me and then I get out, wave and pose for the paparazzi as he watches me in the corner. He couldn't take his eyes off me, just like the cameras lol!
I walk up to him and he grabs my waist.
We were so happy our smiles went from ear to ear. Then he whispers "Hi sexy lady". That made me smile so big!

We posed for a few more minutes for the paparazzi and then headed to the theater to watch the movie, I was so excited to see Ben on the big screen. On my face was literally stamped how proud and happy I was for him.

[...]

We're now leaving the theater, heading to a restaurant with Ben's best friend Matt Damon and his wife Luciana and a few more friends.

The movie left me speechless. A true masterpiece from start to finish. Ben was amazing as always!
I may be saying it for the thousandth time and I will say it again.. I'm so proud of him! He really deserves all the recognition.

In the restaurant we had fun and laughed a lot, such a wonderful night!

[...]

Now we're heading back to our hotel when Ben holds my hand and looks deep into my eyes and says:

"You're so amazing baby! I love you" - he kiss my head

"I love you! I'm so proud of you, my love" - I said

"I'm so grateful to fate for bringing us back together! Thank you for supporting me, for helping me, for being by my side. I promise to protect you and love you forever!" - he says looking deep into my eyes while I'm teary-eyed with emotion.

I couldn't believe that the love of my life was in front of me again, holding me in his arms and promising me that he would always be there. It was worth never giving up on my biggest dream! I've always believed in love because love always wins! And I can tell you, you can go through what you have to go through, but in the end you will find the light at the end of the tunnel, a way out!
Today I feel complete, much more than happy. I have my perfect healthy kids, my perfect career, my family by my side as always, and my love.. THE love of my life! The one I always dreamed of having by my side, the man I never stopped loving. He has always been and always will be in my heart.

About my dress for that night.. I had a very particular color in mind for my 1st red carpet with Ben since 2003 and this color was white!
White symbolizes a new beginning and rebirth and I told everyone around me that this first appearance with Ben is an official rebirth of our relationship.