Valentine's Day

🔞!!!

[JEN'S POV]

We're in a private cottage outside Los Angeles for the weekend. Every single day and night we had earth shattering sex and my body had never felt better. The feeling of having Ben with me every day makes me happy and safe. Our married life is being so amazing and loving.

[...]

It's 8am. I look at him while still sleeping, only in his boxers and covered with the white sheet I caress his hair and chin. I was staring at every line, curve and crease of his face. He's so handsome. I smile as I remember the amazing days we had.

We're leaving this beautiful place today so I wanted to remember our last day here. I slowly trailed my fingertips over his naked flesh. Down his back and his hip and I could feel his cock twitch. I smirked and lowered myself until my mouth was level with his swollen member. I slowly licked and massaged over the fabric of his boxers. He moaned in his sleep but didn't wake up. I then lower a part of the boxers and let my tongue leave a trail of wetness down the length of him then moved back to the tip. With pursed lips I pushed his cock into my mouth slowly until I took him completely in my mouth and began to pump him with my mouth and tongue swirling around.

"Oh my g-... baby! This is the best way to wake up!" - Ben growled as he finally woke up.

"Good morning, honey" - I say

I felt his big hands tangle in my hair and help move my head to the rhythm he wanted. I pumped his cock faster and deeper feeling it hit the back of my throat.

"Get up here you sexy woman." - He grabbed my arms and pulled me up on top of him.

Every inch of our body was touching and his cock throbbed between my legs. Me wearing only lingerie, he grabbed handfuls of my ass rubbing my mound against his dick.

"Ride me, baby" - He says as his hands squeeze my ass and then he takes off my lingerie.

I smiled and placed my hands on his chest making up and down motions on his huge dick. It felt so amazing and when I arched my back I could feel his erection rubbing right up against my sensitive nerve bundle and I couldn't handle it. The pleasure was too much. I rode him hard and fast like I was racing to reach my orgasm. Our lips meet and in a hot wet kiss we moan together.
I climaxed hard. My body shattered and shivers wracked my body making my breasts bounce. He's now on top of me. Slowly thrust into me making my orgasm last longer and cupped my breasts in his warm hands and stroked them, now holding my hands above my head he licked my nipples which sent bolts of pleasure straight to my clit.
Then without giving me any time to recover he began pounding into me. He grabbed my hips tight and held me tight as he slammed his cock into my wet pussy over and over again as he grunted and moaned my name. I could feel myself reaching climax point again and as I screamed out his name he slammed into me deeply and climaxed along with me. I collapsed on top of him and sighed with complete happiness. Our bodies were sick with sweat and our breathing was harsh.

"These days have been so amazing with you" - Ben says and kisses my lips affectionately

"I love you" - I smile between the kiss

The rest of the morning was spent packing our things. We took a shower and left for the airport to head back to our home.
The flight was amazing. Well, the flight itself was normal but the sex on the plane was amazing! I closed my eyes and smiled. The fluttery feeling from the landing and the climax that made me explode was more than I could handle.

We had the best weekend ♥️