Yellowstone Club - Montana

🔞!!

After a full and busy week, Ben and I decided to head to Montana to rest and spend a weekend together, just the two of us. We love to come here, and this is where it all started! I have good memories of our first moments in this amazing and special place.

[...]

We got there around 3:30 pm, Ben and I got some rest from the trip and then we went for a walk and coffee in a place nearby.

Back at home, Ben tells me he's taking me out for dinner at one of Montana's best restaurants.
I smile at him excitedly and head to the shower to get ready. Ben does the same.

I was wearing a short, fitted black skirt with a black silk shirt with a plunging neckline that highlighted my breasts and high black sandals, some jewelry and a black Christian Dior bag.
Ben was wearing black jeans, a white social shirt, dress shoes and wrist watch. He was so sexy.

"Wow you look insanely gorgeous and sexy" - he said as he hugged me.
"Thank you baby, you too."- I looked at him with a smile on my face and kissed his lips.

He bit the tip of his lip and took a deep breath, trying to control himself. I felt like he couldn't wait to get back home.
Like a true gentleman, he opened the car door for me. On the way he turns on the car stereo, and I start to singing very quietly. While Ben was driving I noticed him watching me and smiling. Minutes later our eyes met, then he smiles and puts his right hand on my thigh, squeezing it and caressing it affectionately. I immediately felt my body heat up, soften and my breath tense.

"You like it when I tease you like that don't you?" - he smirked
"Mhmm.. you know I like it." - I said trying to control myself because that made feel things.

[In the restaurant]

We were upstairs in the restaurant, a slightly dark and romantic setting with a panoramic view of Montana. That place was beautiful, Ben has great taste! We ordered our food and drinks, talked and laughed for a few hours.. He wouldn't stop hugging and kissing me, I love that way of him!
We finished eating when Ben's hands meet mine under the table, and my gaze is disapproving but he doesn't seem to mind and moves even closer taking his hand on my thigh and then down to the hem of my skirt.

"Baby, stop!"- I said quietly, pulling away.
"Shh I know what you want baby!" - he smiled mischievously.
"Ben..."- I whispered sly.- Not now!"
"I'll fuck you good later"- he said, squeezing my right thigh.
"I can't wait!"- I bit my lower lip, provocatively.

[..]

Now, inside the car back home. My crossed legs and the cleavage of my breasts seem to spur him on. He keeps watching the traffic and my sexy thighs and breasts.

When we got home, Ben immediately holds tight to my waist, meeting my lips. I wrap my arms around his broad shoulders, his tongue enters my mouth, dominating it completely. He pulled me by the back of my neck and we passively kissed. My hands roamed over his slightly graying hair, and my moans of satisfaction flowed softly from my throat. Every touch of him made me shiver in an unusual and innovative way. It always caused me different sensations and reactions in a good way.

"You made me horny, now I need you inside me papi"- I say biting my lips.
"Mmhm I know.. let's take a bath together" - he says squeezing my waist.

Ben grabs my chin, pulling me in for a kiss and pick me up in his lap leading me to our bathroom. The desire increases more and more, his hands were already on my shirt and skirt, removing them completely leaving me only in my black lingerie. I then lift his shirt, immediately removing it along with his pants leaving him only in his boxer briefs.

"I want to hear you moaning my name" - he whispers in my ear
"A..as you want, baby" - I said already panting and wet.

He opens my bra, slowly taking it off, dropping it on the floor and pushes me against the shower wall, pressing our bodies together, making me feel his already bulging erection.
Then Ben starts sucking my breasts aggressively, distributing kisses to my nipples, feeling them harden. Holds on to my panties, removing them immediately. Taking one of his hands to my pussy, he begins to caress her gently, feeling her very wet.
He bends down and gets between my legs putting one over his shoulder. He runs his tongue gently over my opening, licking it tenderly, from bottom to top, making me let out low moans and making me shiver.

"I.. I'm gonna cum papi" - said biting my lips between moans
"Yes cum for me, baby" - Ben continues until my liquid runs out. He wiped it with his tongue and then he went up to my mouth making me taste myself with a long wet kiss.

"Oh god you're amazing, I'm so crazy for you" - he says while squeezing my ass with his big hands between kisses.
"I love you so much, you're so good at what you do baby!" - I said softly

The volume of his dick covered by his boxer briefs was already quite noticeable. I caressed it with my fingertips, looking at him with a teasing gaze. I lowered his boxers and his fully erect dick popped out, making my hormones pump wildly. I brought my mouth to his dick, sucking it in a perfect rhythm. One of his hands was pushing my head deeply. I started moving up and down at high speed and in a few seconds his orgasm invaded me.

"Oh my god... baby" he groaned, closing his eyes and pressing me further against him as he reached the apex. I wiped the corner of my lips and smiled maliciously to him.

Ben took one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist and penetrated me slowly.

"Fast and harder baby, please fuck me!" - I said in breathless despair and completely dominated by pleasure.

He then gradually increased speed. His dick pulsed inside my pussy.

"You like that huh? - he said now with his hands around my neck
"Y-yes papi, that way" - now moaning in his ear

Ben thrusts his dick inside me fiercely and I moaned loudly, it motivated him. He burrowed into me in a nice and fast way. I kissed him with will and I realized that the horny took me completely, announcing my orgasm.

"Ahh fuck me Benjamin, I'm gonna cum" - I squeezed my intimacy, allowing seconds later my enjoyment slip through his dick.

"Now turn around baby" - he said turning me, squeezing my breasts while he fit his dick from behind, making movements slowly, he increases holding my waist with one hand while the other squeezed my breast.. a few seconds later he reached the apex.

"I love you so much" - he kiss me
"I love you more" - I said

[...]

We take our shower and then we sleep cuddled up the way we like <3

——————————————————————————

please don't forget to like & comment if you liked it!
next story is coming soon ❤️‍🔥