Ben's Birthday

🔞!!

[JEN'S POV]

August 15th

(The kids are all gone for the night and it's now the evening. We head up to the bedroom.)

"Baby, go get comfortable, I'll be out in a minute" - I tell Ben as I head to the bathroom.

I've been waiting all day to give my man his real birthday present. In the bathroom I slip into some sexy lingerie I bought just for this occasion: black lace with a see through bra. I step into the bedroom and see that Ben is ready for me. He lays on the bed naked with his hand around the base of his erect dick. As soon as I see him laying there I can feel myself start to get wet. But this night is about him and I'm going to make sure I please him first.

I step over to the side of the bed where he can get a full view of me. He reaches up to squeeze my ass and then turns me around.

"You look so fucking sexy" - He says as he slides my panties over and his fingers start to explore the entrance of my pussy.

"Wait baby, not yet." - I tell him.

I get on the bed and straddle him, knowing how eager he is to enter me. We start to kiss passionately and then I slowly start to kiss his ear and then his neck sucking and nibbling as I make my way down his chest and towards his dick. I take his cock into my hand and feel the blood rushing through every inch of him. He wants me so bad now and I can tell by the look on his face. My tongue moves in circles around the head of his penis and then I slowly start to take it into my mouth. He gasps as I begin to suck on the tip of his dick while my hand is wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft.

"Fuckkk" - He says as I start to kiss all the way down and back up his dick.

I take him into my mouth once more and he puts his hand on the back of my head and starts to force me down further. I gag as the immense length of his dick hits the back of my throat.

"I want you so bad" - He says as his eyes start to roll back.

I look at his face and its clear what he wants now. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra and pulls it off and then flips me over onto my back. He grabs my tits in his hand and starts to suck on each nipple. I can feel myself really getting wet now as his hands make their way down to my panties. He pulls them down and his big fingers now slowly start to enter me; first one, then a second as I moan from the pleasure. His fingers hit all the right places as his tongue makes its way to my clit. The feeling of both these things together is almost too much for me to take.

"Oh my god baby, that feels amazing... yes, just like that." - He looks me in the eyes as his tongue flicks all around my pussy.

He then spits and slowly his huge cock starts to enter me as he lets out a deep sigh. Each time I feel him inside me is like the first time. His dick completely fills me and I moan in complete ecstasy. I reach my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss, both of our faces indicating how amazing this feels for us. He slowly pulls out and then positions me on my knees. The power of him entering me from behind causes me to let out a loud moan. He reaches around, his large hand now around the front of my neck. With each stroke he gets deeper and deeper. I can feel my body start to shake and tingle all over. Just as I begin to orgasm I hear:

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby" - I quickly turn around and take his dick back into my mouth. He moans as he releases everything inside him while my lips are still wrapped around his dick. I swallow everything that was released into my mouth.

"Happy Birthday, baby!" - I say as I look up at him with a smile.

"You're so amazing" - He pulls me into a passionate kiss