*Suspenders (Version One)

Summary: Harry's a tease during the Dallas show, and you're there to put him in his place.

HI!!!! Love On Tour gave me inspo, so I wrote this about the Dallas show (this fit was one of the superior tour fits)!!! I hope you like it, and hopefully Version Two will be out fairly soon :)

Chapter Warnings: smut!!! 18+ only!!! sub!harry, oral sex (fem receiving), pegging, collars, inappropriate use of suspenders

Harry couldn't be happier to be back on tour. Being back under the lights, the band backing him up as he poured his heart out for thousands of people was his favorite feeling. There was nothing that could compare to it. Well, maybe there was one thing. That was you.

You thrilled him, exhilarated him in a way that nothing could. They way you loved him was like nothing he felt before. The way you dominated him gave him a rush that performing came close to, but didn't quite touch. And he knew he was going to get it tonight.

There was many interesting signs in the audience at the Dallas show, but one in particular caught his eye.

SHOW US YOUR ASS

Not thinking much of it, Harry casually stuck his ass out in the direction of the sign, and cheers erupted from the crowd. But when he caught your eye from backstage, he knew he was in trouble. The glint in your eye told him he was in for a long night after the show was done.

Harry left the stage with adrenaline coursing through his veins. The show was incredible, and his silk shirt was coated in sweat from his prancing. He chatted with the band, thanked the crew, and put away his guitar. As he approached his dressing room, he remembered the look in your eyes from before, and his heartbeat quickened, not out of nerves, but of excitement and a bit of leftover adrenaline.

When he propped open the door, he still wasn't totally prepared for what he saw.

It was you, only clad in a set of black lingerie and a pair of heels that you had stolen from Sarah. You were perched on the edge of the couch in the center of the room, a stern expression on your face, the pink collar that was often wrapped around his neck sitting in your lap, and a pink, sparkly strap-on laying on the couch beside you.

"Close the door."

He did so with trembling hands.

As soon as the door clicked shut, you commanded, "Strip."

He swallowed hard and quickly obeyed, letting his clothes join the pile that your clothes had already created. You stood up and strode over to him, bending over to ruffle through the pile of clothing. You unhooked the suspenders from the pants, clutching them in one hand and the collar in the other as you moved to stand in front of Harry.

"You're a little slut, you know that? Sticking your ass out on stage like that?"

"'S only f' yeh, baby," he said quietly.

"Didn't seem like you knew that while you were up there, H. Think I need to remind you who your ass belongs to," you drawled, "kneel."

His knees hit the floor almost as soon as you gave the command. You titled his chin up, presenting the full expanse of his neck to you. A click sounded in the room as you locked the collar around his throat. You took the suspenders in your hand and attached them to the end of the collar with a smirk on your face.

"Crawl," you commanded, walking toward the couch and tugging on the makeshift leash.

Harry's cheeks flushed with both humiliation and excitement as his knees dragged across the floor of the dressing room. You looked back at him with heat in your eyes from his immediate compliance. His eyes were already rounding out, his arms flexed with his movements, and his ass swayed from side to side as he crawled towards you. Once you were seated on the couch, Harry kneeled in front of you and stared into your eyes, waiting for his next instruction. Instead of just telling him, you tugged on the suspenders, yanking him so that his face was directly lined up with your covered center.