Crazy In Love (Chresanto AugustxAugust Alsina)

This was somewhat a collaboration with Baddie2343.
_____________________________
Chresanto August(transgender)-20
August Alsina- 24
-----------------------------------------------
Chresanto's POV:

"Okay class that will be all for today. Make to be ready for class by Friday and welcome back."

I walked out of Mr.Brown's class and walked back to my dorm. I tossed my books and stuff on the floor then flopped on my bed. I was so tired.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (oh crazy)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch (you're in love)
Got me looking so crazy right now (love!)
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss (hey!)
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's, (hey)
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller id. It was Jacob Perez, my trans best friend.

"Hello?" I sighed.

"Hey bitch. You tryna go to a party with us tonight?" he asked.

"Sure. Whose party though?"

"You know Breaunna's cousin, August?"

"Mhmmm."

"Well it's his party."

"Okay. What time is it?"

"'Round 9."

"Then pick me up at like 9:35."

"Okay see you then."

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and walked to my closet to pick an outfit. I walked to my bathroom and ran some bath water. I always take a bath after I get back from classes. I poured cinnamon apple soap on and got in. By the time I got out it was 8:52. I did my hair then my makeup. I put on my outfit and grabbed my key and phone. I got a text from Bahja,one of my best friends, that everyone was outside. I looked in the mirror one last time before I walked out of my dorm. I walked outside and to the car. I greeted everyone then we drove off to the party.

(At The Party)

When we got to the party my other friend, Zonnique, dragged me over to a group of people.

"Zonni where are we going?' I shouted over the bass of No Lights by Chris Brown.

"To meet August," she answered then continued to drag me until we stopped at the group of people. There was a couple people I knew. I greeted Jacob Latimore, Rayan Lopez, Craig Crippen and Diggy Simmons. There were some people I didn't know but I had seen before. Nique dragged me over to a tall, light-skinned, tattooed man. He was so sexy. He had his hair grown out and a set of plump pink lips. He had a sexy New Orleans accent. I was so caught up in checking him out that I didn't notice that I was staring.

"Chresanto!" Nigue snapped in my face.

"Huh? What did I miss?" I asked.

"This is August. The host of the party."

I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Chresanto but you can call me Chres or Santo."

"Nice to meet you too Ma. Mah name is August but you can call me Aug."

We talked for the rest of the night. I never really believe in love at first sight but now I can say that I'm in love with August Anthony Alsina and I only met him today.

(A Week After The Party)

"Instead of being a creep why don't you ask him out sometime," Breaunna sighed as she did a split in front of my dorm door.

"Because I'm too shy. What if he doesn't like me back? I don't really feel like going through rejection," I huffed.

"Well you need to get over that before he swoops up a new girl and then you'll really be fucked," Jacob mumbled. He was texting his boyfriend, Craig. I looked up from my handstand and saw August coming down the hall with his friends. I started panicking.

"Oh my god. There he is!" I whispered. I only had on a blue sports bra, black jordan running shorts and blue Jordan socks. My hair was in a sloppy bun on the top of my head. I had bended back like a latter right when he walked up to us. I lifted up from to see that August was staring at me. I blushed and cleared my throat.

"Damnnn Chressy. I didn't know you were that flexible," he smirked and I blushed even harder.

We talked for a minute before he left with his crew but not before he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. On the inside I was melting. He waved me goodbye then walked off.When he was out of sight, I turned around to my girls. We looked at eachother and started squealing. For weeks and weeks after that all I craved was August and for him to touch and kiss me again. I was truly crazy in love with August. Then one of my wishes came true. I was in my dorm watching Mean Girls when there was a knock on my door. I got out of bed and grabbed my robe because all I had on was a hot pink bra and a hot pink thong. I opened the door to see August.

"Hey Au- mmmm"

Before I could finish greeting him he smashed his lips onto man. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He walked up to the bed and wee fell on it. We pulled away for the kiss.

"Look Santo I really lik- no I love you. I've been in love with you since the night we met. I just never had the courage to tell you how I felt until now.You could say that I'm crazy in love with you" he confessed.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"August I feel the same way."

He smiled at me and kissed me again.

"So what does this make us now?" I asked him. We laid on my bed. My head was on his shirtless chest. My robe had opened and August had his arm wrapped around my waist. I traced circles on his abs and looked up at him.

"Obviously we're dating. I didn't confess mah feelings for no reason. I love you. You love me. There is nothing else we can do but start dating. I'm not tryna force you into anything but that's why I told you I loved you."

I smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

"I love you August."

"I love you too Chresanto."

That night I fell asleep wrapped in the arms of the man that I was crazy in love with.
_____________________________________
This took two hours but it was worth it. Thanks to Baddie2343 for the help and the idea.

Inspired by: Crazy In Love by Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z