FBGP(FUCK BITCHES, GET PAID) (August Alsina)

August-22

_________________________________________

August's POV:

I wasn't always this cold hearted man. I used to love, but he fucked it up for everyone. He was the love of my life, who was just usimg me for my money. He was my ride or die. Now I can't trust shit he say. He broke my heart. It started like this. . .

*FLASHBACK*

"Where you at? I heard you was in town."

"I'm on way ova there now,"I laughed.

I had been fuckin' wit' Chason(Chase-on) for 'bout a year now. He was wifey material. I loved him an' he loved me. We weren't togetha because he didn't do long distance an' I was always goin' around doin' shows an' gettin' my career togetha. Everytime time I came back to NOLA, I went to visit him first an' show him how much I missed him. I pulled up to his house. He was outside wit' some black boyshorts an' a black sports bra. He looked sexy asf. I got out my car an' he ran towards me. I caught him in my arms as he kissed all ova my face. I put him down an' nuzzled my face in his neck wit' his long hair ticklin' my face.

"I missed you,"I breathed into his ear.

He giggled an' pulled me by my collar into his house.

"Show me then," he whispered.

That was all I needed. I tossed him on my shoulder an' ran upstairs an' beat that pussy up. I stayed for 'bout a week then I left to hit the road again. He always said the same thing to me everytime.

"Be careful and look out for them crazy bitches. They be out there plottin' an' schemin' tryna have babies wit' you an' get yo' money. Ignore them hoes an' remember who you comin' back to everytime you in NOLA."

I stuck by that an' remembered that. Everytime I visited him he told me that, but we started gettin' distant an' he was always hangin' wit' this one nigga. I had got back early one time to visit him an' Chason an' the mystery nigga was fuckin' on the couch. I ain't think nothin' of it. I stopped visitin' him that much afta that but what fucked me up was when I saw that he posted his sonogram on Instagram. It said, "I'm sooo glad to be havin' this baby with the love of my life!" But what really fucked me up was when I saw that nigga that was fuckin' him was tagged wit' hearts an' shit. Afta that I stopped visitin' him period. 'Bout a week afta I seen that, he called me.

"What Chason?"

"What you mean, 'What Chason?!' You need to come visit me an' our baby!"

"Baby?!"

"YEA! I SAID BABY! I'M PREGNANT AN' IT'S YOURS!"

"Look here you loose pussy hoe! I know for DAMN sure that baby ain't mine! What you think I didn't see that Instagram post?! Yea! I saw that shit! I can't believe yo' ass! You get pregnant by anotha nigga then wanna pin the baby on me?! HELL NO! Did you know that I loved you?! HUH?! DID YOU KNOW THAT?! I LOVED YO' ASS AN' THIS THE SHIT YOU DO TO ME?! Hahahaaa! And ta think that I actually planned on wifein' yo' ass up. Look do me a favor an' forget me, mah numba an' anything I did fa you."

I hung up an' I never talked to him again. He tried contactin' me but I ignore it. He changed my life for the worst. I lost all respect for women an' men. I lost all love. And my heart turned cold.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Ever since then I've been a cold-blooded bastard. An' it's all thanks to Chason Hernandez. The man that I thought I loved. Now I don't love. All I do is FBGP. Fuck bitches an' get paid.

________________________________________

I'm truly in love with this song. It gives me life. Chason fucked it up for all of us. Mm.

Inspired by: FBGP (Fuck Bitches, Get Paid) by August Alsina

-Winter