Tommy needs cuddles

A/n this is gonna be an angst so be careful. Warnings Depression, not liking self image, cutting, hating body. So if this any of this triggers you plz don't read. Also let me know if I missed and warnings

Tommy POV
I was sitting in me and Wilbur's room. I was having another depressive episode. I hate the way I look. I am either too fat or I am to skinny. I can't take it. I did a stream today and so many haters were on there today. Telling me I fat or how bad I am at streaming. I can't take it anymore.

I sit up and then walk to the bathroom. I open up the door and walk in. I look into the mirror.

"I hate the way I look. I'm ugly. I hate myself. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE  the way I look." I shout to myself

I open up the medicine cabinet. I move some thing around before I find my razor. It is stained in my blood. I pull up my sleeve and take off the old bandage and put it on the sink  counter. I put the razor to my skin and start cutting a few minutes go by and I have them from my wrist all the way to the inside of my elbow. I see the litter of fresh cuts old ones and scars all over my arm. Wilbur probably doesn't love me anyway. He isn't even here when I need him.

I wrap my arm back up and pull down the sleeve. Then I unwrap the other arm. I start the cutting again except this time I don't stop. I can't stop. I just keep cutting.  I hear the front door open.

"Tommy I'm home." Wilbur shouts

"Shit shit shit" I Curse under my breath

I can't clean this up fast enough. I hear his footsteps up the stairs. I hear him open the door to our room.

"Tommy where you at" He calls

I freeze in play razor cenameters away from my skin. Blood seeping from both arms. I hear Wilbur walk up to the bathroom door. He knocks then turns the door handle. The door is unlocked shit. Wilbur opens the door to see me like the.

"Ohh toms no" Wilbur says with shock in his eyes "why are you doing this."

I stay silent.

"Buddy you gotta answer me or I don't what's the matter" Wilbur says soothingly

"I-i-i don't l-l-ike th-he way I l-loo-ok." I says as tears flow down my cheeks.

"Come on toms let's get you clean up " He smiles

He props me up onto the counter. The he grabs the first aid kit from under the sink. He takes my first are and cleans it off. He pour some rubbing alcohol onto them. I hiss in pain.

"I know buddy"

He dries it and put a new bandage on it. The he works on the other arm. He finishes and puts up the kit. He then looks me in the eyes.

"Tommy I want you to promise me you will come to me instead of resorting to cutting" He says seriously

"Ok" I say through sniffles

"Let's go and cuddle on the bed."

Wilbur pick me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to the bed. We both lay down. I nuzzle into Wilbur's chest. I start crying again.

" I'm sorry Wilby really sorry." I cry

"Oh buds it's ok. As long as you come to next time you should be fine." He rubs circles into my back. I fall asleep quick

A/n hope you like it. I like writing angst because I can relate to it especially the one with depression. I not all that I'm In my head. Plz request more prompts I love to go through them.