Heartbeats and Cuddles

A/n this was requested for Tommy to be a cat person/Boy/Neko? Don't ask me to remember how they worded it. So like I decided to have Tommy cuddle. Wilbur the same way I like to have cuddles. 🥰 (Don't judge the way I cuddle people.)

Tommy POV
I was staring into the bathroom mirror. My ears were standing up. I huffed. Why do like to be stubborn? Why did I have to be born a stupid hybrid? I used my hand to push them down into my hair to make it look normal. I felt my tail wiggle a little in my pants. I pull it out for a minute. I watch it away from side to side in the mirror. Once Im sure all the kinks are out of it I put it back into my pants.

Once I make sure my ears are hidden in my hair and my tail is in pants band I walk out the bathroom. Wilbur is sitting on his recliner in the living room. I walk on her to him. I push my arms out and make grabby hands. Wilbur looks up from his phone and smirks.

"You want some cuddles Toms" he asks

I nod. Wilbur lifts up his arms. I kneel in front of him and lay my head onto his chest. My human ear is laying on top his heart so I can hear his heartbeat. I smile. Wilbur starts to pet my hair. I tense up at the sudden contact. Then ease into the feeling. Wilbur is using his other hand to scroll through Twitter. He then rubs a little close to my cat ears without knowing. I almost let out a purr. I stop myself not wanting to embarrass myself. We stay like this for a while. It felt like hour but was probably only 30 minutes. Wilbur petting my hair and me cuddling him listening to his heartbeat.

Then he started petting directly on my ears. My ears subconsciously lift up and I can't stop myself from purring. Wilbur hiur feels the weird incline to my hair and stops petting me. Then he looks down. Before I know what happens Wilbur lets out a gasp. I start to move from my position on Wilbur when I realize my ears are up. I stop in my position kneeling in front of Wilbur.

" I-i-i-i umm ex-xpl-lain pro-omise" is all I can stutter out

"Toms are you a cat hybrid" Wilbur asks

I nod not sure if I could speak. I look down at the floor.

"And how come you've never told me?" He look betrayed

"I umm thought you would think I was a freak Wilby" I whimper out

"Oh toms why would you think that." He ask " well you have a valid reason I know hybrid are not excepted that much"

I just nod.
"Can I pet them?" He asks

"Yeah" I reply

Wilbur starts to pet my ears. He starts by resting it onto my cheek and gives a scratch. I move my head down to where he's getting my ear and part of my head. (MaY I note that taunt by Lovejoy just came on also I based his movement on an actual cat that I had that did this)

I start to purr. Wilbur lets out a giggle.

"Don't laugh at me Wilby" I say pulling away

Wilbur starts to calm down. At this second I feel my tail in an uncomfortable position and decide to to pull it out. Wilbur watches me.

"You got a tail too" he reaches to pet it I pull back a bit Wilbur then realizes "Oh sorry I don't ask"

"It's fine you just startled me a bit." I reply " you can touch it if you want"

Wilbur smiles. He reaches for my tail and starts to pet it. I purr again. Wilbur just continues to smile.

" Hey Toms can I kiss you" Wilbur asks out the blue

I pause for a second. Did Wilbur just really ask that? While in thought I must have had a weird look on my face cause Wilbur then said" I sorry I shouldn't have asked.

I think for a moment then reply.

" Yes please" I mumble

Wilbur looks down at me. " What"

"Please kiss me" I say

I don't know if it cause I'm touch-starved (relatable tommy I need more cuddles) or something else. ( Your touch-starved Tommy. I know I'm writing this shit. Is it bad I make things like this up in my head because of two reasons 1 I'm touch-starved and 2 this is how I cope with trauma)

Wilbur cups the side of my face and brings me in for a kiss. It lasts a few seconds but I love the feeling. I lean back down into Wilbur chest to listen to his heartbeat again.

A/n was this good please let me know. Sorry for not uploading sooner. We had to move and then my birthday came which was 3 days ago. It was the worst one I have had in the last few years. My step parent was the one who bought me that cake and ice cream. And youd expect at a birthday you get presents right no all I zgot was one pop it if you go back to my brothers birthday he got so many more things to yan me new stuffies, lots of pop its, and candy much more. I got jealous of my own brother birthday. Im tired of being the oldest and being treated so differently. My step parent is the only one who tried to do anything with me. My step father left on my birthday to go and help one of his many girlfriends. Y'all is this normal I need to know. Please let me know. I need some help.