Stressful days

A/n This was requested by an anonymous person. There is smut so if you don't like don't read. I writing this before the story so I might put kinks in it. Not sure yet you'll have to read and see. I'm not rewriting this ok ok

Wilbur POV
I got home from writing some new music, posting editing and creating new videos. This was all so stressful. I'm exhausted. I can't think. My mind is spinning. I too stressed to even say hi to Tommy. I hope he doesn't think I'm mad at him.

Tommy POV
I watch Wilbur walk in the door and over to the couch. He slumps down and just sits there.

"Hey darling what do you want for dinner." I ask

Wilbur looks as he doesn't hear me. I watch him snake his fingers into his hair and and tig hard at his hair. I walk over to him. He looks really tired. He eyes are blood shot. I take his hands out of his hair so he doesn't accidentally put out a chunk.

"Hey darling look at me."

Wilbur looks up.

"What's the the matter?" I ask

"I have had a very stressful day. I had to write some new.music. edit and create quite a few videos and the post them i-i-i can't think" he says.

"Would you like me to help?" I offer

"What are you implying Toms" he replies

My face turns red. I use my hand to cover my lower face.

"I-i-i think you know" I stutter

"I don't know what you mean. Maybe could you tell me?" He smiles

"I c-cou-ld suck you o-of-ff maybe go f-far-rther." I say

"Do you wanna do that" she says coyly

I nod. Wilbur smirks. He pulls down his pants then pulls out his dick.

"We'll get to it then"

I open my mouth and give it a little lick. The I put half of it in my mouth. I circle my tongue around the tip. Feeling start to erect in my mouth. Then I start bobbing my head. Wilbur lets out a groan. I can feel the tip going down my throat each time I reach the bottom. Wilbur snakes his hand into my hair giving it a pull. I let out a moan.

God that felt good. The vibrations go up Wilbur's dick.

"Ohhhhhh do that again Toms." Wilbur groans out

Wilbur pulls my hair again I let out a long moan. Wilbur lets out another groan.

"Oh toms I'm close keep going"

I bob my head faster. Feeling his dick twitch into my mouth. Wilbur shoves my head forward till I'm deep throating him. He cums in my mouth. I swallow it all. I bring my mouth off his dick.

"Would you like to go all that way toms" he says breathless

I nod. Wilbur pats his leg I sit in it. He pulls my face forward and kisses me. He slips his tongue into my mouth. I happily accept. He explores claiming everything inside. He breaks the kiss

He tails down to my neck. He sounds my sweet spot and sucks a deep hickey into it. I moan out and tilt my head giving him more access. He tails more hickeys down to my collar bone. He stops.

"Tommy can I take off your shirt"

"Y-Yes"I slur

He pulls it over my head. He lays him down onto the couch. He lick from my collar to my nipple. He latches down onto it. Sucking and circling it with his tongue. He uses his hand to play with the other. He bites down onto my nipple.