PTSD

Sorry I haven't been active lately. I have had a lot on my plate. And it didn't help when I found out that technoblade had died. Any way on to the story

Tommyinnit POV

I was standing in the living room scrolling through Twitter. I was looking at fanart and it was making me happy. Then I heard some glass on the kitchen shatter. I froze.

"Fucking Hell" Wilbur yelled

I felt my knees buckle. My vision went black and the memory flashed before my eyes. I was doing dishes and then I accidentally dropped a glass plate and it broke. Then I heard Jay stomping into the kitchen.

"What the hell was that?" He screamed

"I ahh no  umm didn't mean to" I stammerd

Jay gripped my hair and pulled me up. He threw me against the fridge.

"Look what you fucking did. Your a useless piece of shit"

He kicked me and slammed my head onto the fridge.

Wilbur POV

"Fucking Hell." I yelled and I looked down at the cup I had broke.

I went over and grabbed the broom and started to sweep it up. When I finished I went into the living room. As I walked in I heard muttering. I look around to find the source. I find Tommy huddled up against the wall.

"Tommy?" I say as I walk over

I sit down onto the ground beside him. I reach over to touch him. He flinches before I can touch him.

" I'm sorry didn't mean to don't hurt me" he mutters

"Tommy you need to snap out of it" I tell him

"Don't hurte please"

I move his arms from around his face slowly. He starts trembling. I cup his face.

"Tommy can you hear me"

He continues to mutter.

"Tommy" I say firmly

I doesn't hear me

I bring his lips to mine and kiss him gently. I can feel him return to reality and he kisses back. His body untenses. I break the kiss.

"Hey are you ok sunshine" I ask

" I umm no yes maybe'

"Hey hey hey don't overthink just yet. Take a breath"

He takes a deep breath. He starts to calm down.

"Now sunshine can you tell me what happened to put you into a PTSD attack."

" Well umm you broke the glass then you yelled and I had a flash back to my relationship with Jay." He tells me " we had a toxic relationship"

I see tommy almost crying

" Hey hey hey shhh" I coo " why don't we go to the bed room and cuddle.

He nods. I pick tommy up and walk towards the stairs. I walk into our room and lay him down on the bed.

" Big spoon or little spoon"

" Little please"

I smile and crawl into bed behind and start to spoon him.

" Good night Sunshine"

"Night Wilby

A/n again sorry for not posting sooner. It hit me real hard when I found out technoblade died. Bit he will live on in out hearts. #TecnobladeNeverDies
See you later loves