Overwhelming Haters

A/n yup y'all get a two in one today I'm bored any way and have another prompt I need to get written down

Tommy POV
I was streaming and there were a few after just like always. Just they were worse today. I don't know why.
Tommyhater: you are a trash streamer
Dreamsmpchold:Why are you so annoying
Roxannamachine78: Your so fat
"An-ny-wa-ay ch-ha-at wh-at are we d-doi-ing?" My voice falter and I hate it

Tommyhater:You don't deserve to have this many followers
Tommyhater" Go die Tommyinnit

That was the last thing to push me over the edge. I started crying. They just kept going. My eyes blurred and I couldn't focus. All the noise around and in my head was getting overwhelming. Everything was too loud I curl into a ball in my seat. Someone help please...

Wilbur POV
I was scrolling through Twitter and random people (probably tommy chat) were spamming with his stream. After about the 15 time I clicked one it. I took a second to load when it did I freaked out. Tommy was in a ball in his chair whimper and crying. I jumped up and ran to the guest room that Tommy streamed and his viewer thought he slept in.( He actually slept with me cause we dating)

I open the door and rush to Tommy. I look to his stream and tell chat bye and end stream. I look back to Tommy. He's crying so hard. I pick him up and take him to my room. I lay him on the bed.

"Hey toms look at me can you breath with me." I ask

He nods. We breath together until he is calmed down.

"Now can you tell me what happened" I ask

"Haters" is all he manages.

"Oh baby boy" I say "it's ok I'm here now. Shall we lay down and cuddle"

He nods. I smile. I lay him down and lay beside him. He nuzzles in my chest. He calms down some more. After a few minutes he falls asleep. I kiss the top of his head.

"I love you toms your perfect to me" I whisper

A/n hope you like sorry short am tired and it almost 12 at night and just wanted to get that prompt outta my head. Feel free to request. Bye