10. Beware of It.

Edited

Jisoo

" Who really are you beautiful lady...it was like a warning as he ask me still pinning me between his sturdy, buff arms in serious expression.

I gulped as how can someone change his expression this instantly, few minutes ago he was playful and now he was as cold as ice and scary as Satan.

" I'm asking you something and you have to tell me " he continue roaring when I didn't seem to utter a word, cause I don't know what to say.

Scoffing he pull his body and stood straight not lifting his dark gaze from me, like he will kill me in matter of time.

" What where you planning by eavesdropping us " his next words made me shocked...how did he knew.

He saw me but I assure myself that I was hiding very well behind huge cupboard then.

" What where you searching in military record room" he questioned again roaring like a tiger which annoyed me and scared me as well.

But my expression where different, I was bewildered cause he knew I had cross boundaries of spying in record room.

Once again I got stratled when he lean close to me, his pricing cold-dark gaze, his gaze which fears everyone, which can turn people into corpse if possible where darting on me.

" SPEAK " he command in dangerously cold voice harshly lifting my chin so my eyes meets his.

" I am...I muttered frighteningly not knowing what to say, should I tell him my real identity but it was not that easy.

I was not ordinary person, I was rebellious daughter as people think of my appa as nothing but rebellious.

" It's alright if you don't want to tell who you are, what was your purpose to come here and disguise yourself as man, but keep this thing in mind, if I spot you doing something wrong I will not spare you that instant. It's my first and last warning, don't think I will let you go for saving my life " he warn me before pulling me roughly from his bed and I almost stumble upon feets if I wasn't fast to composed what was happening.

First time in my whole life I feared  someone not because I was scared of death not even torture but because of pricing cold gaze, the looks where enough to burn me...

" Beware of it " he warn and gesture me to leave from his study room in Military Camp.

Shocked and scared of his dangerously piercing gaze I rushed out not once looking back as his gaze maintain on by back.

.

.

Taehyung

I looked towards the fading figure of her as she rushed her steps feeling scared of me.

I don't know why I was raging, I was thinking worst.

She is hiding something which I needed to know.

What if she really was a spy send by same mastermind behind Crown Prince who send assassin to kill him.

I can't trust anyone but I don't feel like she would do that, cause she seemed innocent, stubborn.

I heard a gentle knock on door and soon Jimin, Seokjin hyung and Jungkook enter in after long two weeks.

They grab sit on soft cushions placed around big table in my study room after I gesture them to sit first.

I poured Soju in four cups and hand each of them including myself.

" Good or bad " Seokjin hyung ask me as I frustratedly sip Soju and moan in pleasure of it.