in hell ( chapter one )

One day in hell, a deer man overlord thing was walking the littered  and blood soaked street of. . . hell. Under the bright red sky with a white pentagram  overhead, deer man AKA Alastor was a deer demon thing, pretty much all of hell knew who he was, most feared him for very good reasons. . . others not so much. Anyways as deer man kept walking a black inky portal spawned right over a very busy street and I mean a VERY bust street, cars were flying every possible way, Deer dude very confused stopped dead in his tracks and watched as a ink demon aka bendy, was very floofy, with no neck, a yellow bowtie, a brown coat/jacket thing, grey pants with ink stains on them  steam-punk style goggles and lastly small little brown boots and a tail.  " HOLY SHI-" bendy screamed as she covered  her eyes as if that would somehow make the traffic disappear  which it would in a weird way, Alastor snapped his fingers and another portal  spawned underneath bendy stopping her from face-planting into oncoming traffic. Bendy landed on the side walk right beside the road where all the cars were havin'  seizures or somethin'. Anyways, Bendy peered through her fingers wondering how she wasn't  dead yet, She removed her hands from her face and stared at the street  the street was like a dang battle field right now. Deer man meanwhile spawned in his mic and poked Bendy on the arm grabbing her attention away from the battle field called a road " uh- hello?" said Alastor " if you're wonderin how you're not dead it's because of me and my portals your welcome " he said proudly " anyways what's your name fellow demon?"

" uh- bendy."

" hello Bendy! I'm Alastor it's a pleasure to meet you"

" uh huh- where am I right now?"

Alastor uses his mic and points to a sign that read " welcome to hell "

" oh- well that sucks and thanks for saving me before I became roadkill "

" it's nothing friend "

" and you're gonna have to save a lot more people from becoming road kill in 3...2..1"

as soon as bendy was done counting  down the ink portal grew bigger ( that's what she said ) and even MORE people fell out well. . . they weren't "people" but there were about six or so falling into traffic but again Alastor spawned in another portal below them preventing them from dieing. The portal disappeared from below them and the rest of the group landed on the side walk breaking a tail-bone or two. The street was still a battle field but this is hell and no one cares anymore, anyways one of them spoke up who was a gery brick/wall thing with glasses taped to the side of their head? The wall person also had a ton of cracks on them. " ow- where the hell are we?" said the wall looking around them. Another one of the group stod up who was a leaf with emo hair? the leaf dude walked over to the sign and pointed at it " were in hell idiots" said the leaf man. " at least its better than the pizzera" said a robtic fox pirate. " OI Bendy" the fox saluted as he stod up. 

"hey foxy"  Bendy repiled 

A blue orb man with eyes looking in two different directions spoke up " Bendy what the hell?!"

" hey it's not my fault alright "

" it kinda is YOU put us in HELL"

" oh SHUT UP already! I'll kill you" said the edgy fox with two tails and spike bracelets 

" yeah right you will little baby man" 

"OH REALLY?!" tails then pulls out a bomb from god knows where and somehow its already lit up? " and don't EVER call me a baby man or i'll shove  this down your damn THROUGHT!" 

" OI ALL OF YOU CALM DOWN" yelled foxy, " and whos that?" foxy pointed to a small thing hiding behind Alastors leg. " oh that" said Alastor " that's my son i stole him from a daycare"
" wait you what" said bendy 

" shush demon do not ask questions you don't wanna know the answers of anyways-" Alastor grabbed his cup son by the handle and held him up " this is my son Cuphead  anyways who are you people?" the deer man asked a little confused and weirded out. Bendy beamed and stod next to alastor ( she is way shorter than deer man, hes like 7 feet tall ) she cleared her non-existent  thorat/neck.

 " The wall is. . . wall who's alseep not surprising, the pirate fox is foxy, the wire with a fox mask is mangle, the other fox with two tails is tails, the blue orb is soonic and the little leaf man is leaf" 

" wow very creative  names you got there" the deer man said sarcastically " uh- where's my son" little did the deer dude know that foxy was chugging  cupheads brain matter while he was distracted by Bendy.  " FOXY! what the hell man" wall yelled as they somehow pulled the cup child out of foxy's grip ( who needs LOGIC anyways right?) and gave the cup-child back to Alastor " its not my fault if it's a beverage i'm gonna drink it-"

" dude" said alastor " this isn't a drink you should drink this milk is beyond  expired "

" maybe he shouln't have a cup for a head"

" there's no point  in fighting i'm losing my brain cells at an alarming rate right now"

" since when did you have brain cells anyways?" said the cup-child

" whatever one's I had I lost now anyways" 

" yeah sure old man"

" I'm not that OLD jeez"

" you're like a 100 years old"

" I'm 89 to be exact moving on"

( TBC in chapter two )